Ya'll notice how the #Inherently movement has "certain" posters on edge?

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
We get it...YOU didn't do anything. And we're not mad at ALL of YOU...:sas1:

...however there ARE some things we're calling attention to and its pretty funny that while its an OBVIOUS joke and exaggeration, you all are getting really up in arms about something that shouldnt bother you... :sas2:

We're just calling some things like we see it... :usure:

...and we've never been able to really do so without criticism or feeling chastisement :ufdup:

So when we say this, we're partially trolling...:wow:

...but we're really not... :myman:

Don't get mad. Just step aside :umad:

Just let us have this...alright? :mjpls:
aint u the same dude that gets worked up bout religion and is rdy to do battle against anybody claiming a religion yet ur oddly and in such support of this movement that is based on the same qualities of what u see in religion :mjpls:

Napoleon do i see u switching up for the sake of pandering :mjpls:

Daamn I guess u cant expect a nihilist to be consistent :mjpls:

I see u doe u 2 faces ass nikka :sas1:

:sas2:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Sounds like your displacing and over-compensating the fact that you probably never been through any real racism.

It's not present on "hip-hop" boards because it doesn't need to be.

No one is trying to silence, you just look like a raving idiot and racist yourself when you present your ideas like you do. You can be pro-black without being anti-white, you can also steer towards the mean and not take the opposite extreme to balance the equation. You can be Malcolm X with the rifle or you can be Malcolm X after Mecca - the one they killed, which one do you think they felt was more dangerous?

They looked at Malcolm the same. Stop acting like you know Malcolm you #inherently evil trash.

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
Sounds like your displacing and over-compensating the fact that you probably never been through any real racism.

It's not present on "hip-hop" boards because it doesn't need to be.

No one is trying to silence, you just look like a raving idiot and racist yourself when you present your ideas like you do. You can be pro-black without being anti-white, you can also steer towards the mean and not take the opposite extreme to balance the equation. You can be Malcolm X with the rifle or you can be Malcolm X after Mecca - the one they killed, which one do you think they felt was more dangerous?

You are off the mark. I believe in moderation and at times I feel that scathing commentary is necessary as well as the 'after Mecca' approach (to put it generically). While it may be hard for many white people to fully grasp, black voices are very often shut down. To say that no one is trying to silence nonwhite people is either naivete or a bold face lie on your behalf. It may not be every one but you have no right to criticize someone you believe to be an 'angry black man falling for the trap' to that extent. No matter what, you will never understand the black experience. I'm not trying to be condescending, I'm just saying that you may want to tread lightly and observe before offering up solutions to a problem you cannot truly comprehend on a personal level. I think that is reasonable and something you should consider.

On another note, if I may ask a question...what exactly do you mean by "never been through any real racism"? I'd like to know more about that because I find it to be incredibly ignorant but perhaps I'm unclear about what you meant by that.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They looked at Malcolm the same. Stop acting like you know Malcolm you #inherently evil trash.

I read the same autobiographies you did, so because you're supposedly black you have some insight on it no one else does? SMH

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I read the same autobiographies you did, so because you're supposedly black you have some insight on it no one else does? SMH
It's in your blood to not have the same insight on it as I do. That's what we're showing you with this movement. My momma had crosses burnt in her front yard as a child did your parents have to deal with that. Those same cross burners are alive and kicking today with their evilness.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are off the mark. I believe in moderation and at times I feel that scathing commentary is necessary as well as the 'after Mecca' approach (to put it generically). While it may be hard for many white people to fully grasp, black voices are very often shut down. To say that no one is trying to silence nonwhite people is either naivete or a bold face lie on your behalf. It may not be every one but you have no right to criticize someone you believe to be an 'angry black man falling for the trap' to that extent. No matter what, you will never understand the black experience. I'm not trying to be condescending, I'm just saying that you may want to tread lightly and observe before offering up solutions to a problem you cannot truly comprehend on a personal level. I think that is reasonable and something you should consider.

On another note, if I may ask a question...what exactly do you mean by "never been through any real racism"? I'd like to know more about that because I find it to be incredibly ignorant but perhaps I'm unclear about what you meant by that.

Real racism - is what happened in the 1960's. You probably grew up with a nice education, house to live in, and meals at every table. You probably never had to run down the street because a white mob of people were hunting you. You never experience this...I'm not even asking, I'm telling you. Due to this you have no reason to suggest any sort of extreme or scathing commentary. When the oil needs to be changed in your car, do you replace the whole engine or do you get an oil change. You do what's required, but don't go overboard with it. That's no moderation that's problem solving with the applicable response.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's in your blood to not have the same insight on it as I do. That's what we're showing you with this movement. My momma had crosses burnt in her front yard as a child did your parents have to deal with that. Those same cross burners are alive and kicking today with their evilness.

how many crosses were burned in your yard growing up?

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you think because they not burning shyt in front yards everything is okay?

#inherently is all I can say right now.

you're talking what they did to your mom and trying to relive/embody that in your life and you can't. You're angry for no reason.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
you're talking what they did to your mom and trying to relive/embody that in your life and you can't. You're angry for no reason.

I'm sorry you're not black so you don't know what it's like. When you look at the pictures in this thread you feel NOTHING. When I look at the pictures I see people who have hate in them and that hate they've passed down to their children who in turn have passed it down to there children.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I'm sorry you're not black so you don't know what it's like. When you look at the pictures in this thread you feel NOTHING. When I look at the pictures I see people who have hate in them and that hate they've passed down to their children who in turn have passed it down to there children.
You mean the gore that was posted over and over? You would be calling him a sociopath if it were true.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

and you'd be incredibly wrong - assimilation has happened and you can't relate to anything in those pictures or what happened to your mother. Because you've never experienced it. The same feeling you have with those pictures is the same muted feelings I have, because it has never happened to me or you. You can feign like you have now embodied the souls of everyone that has been done wrong in the world, but you're not Christ - you're a guy just like me and tonight you'll go out drinking and get drunk and won't have a care in the world.

If this truly affected your life you wouldn't be on a sports/hiphop board trying to convince me it has...truly affected people go out and "actionize" their pains.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
and you'd be incredibly wrong - assimilation has happened and you can't relate to anything in those pictures or what happened to your mother. Because you've never experienced it. The same feeling you have with those pictures is the same muted feelings I have, because it has never happened to me or you. You can feign like you have now embodied the souls of everyone that has been done wrong in the world, but you're not Christ - you're a guy just like me and tonight you'll go out drinking and get drunk and won't have a care in the world.

If this truly affected your life you wouldn't be on a sports/hiphop board trying to convince me it has...truly affected people go out and "actionize" their pains.

There are stories my mother, and others have told me. I felt their pain and hurt as they told them to me. You can't match this. You think 400+++ years can be made up in 35 years.

How do you know I don't "actionize"... But as I black man you think I'll be going out drinking and getting drunk(something I've never done).

You evilness comes out more in every post.