Ya'll notice how the #Inherently movement has "certain" posters on edge?

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
Real racism - is what happened in the 1960's. You probably grew up with a nice education, house to live in, and meals at every table. You probably never had to run down the street because a white mob of people were hunting you. You never experience this...I'm not even asking, I'm telling you. Due to this you have no reason to suggest any sort of extreme or scathing commentary. When the oil needs to be changed in your car, do you replace the whole engine or do you get an oil change. You do what's required, but don't go overboard with it. That's no moderation that's problem solving with the applicable response.

You see, that's what I thought. You clearly have no idea what racism is. Racism is not fire hoses and dogs, sir. The total incompetence you have just displayed is entirely a cause for extreme action, which again...I do not advocate. Discrimination is largely written into the laws. For example, there are harsher penalties for crack cocaine than just the powder. Crack was predominantly in low income and therefore, by and large, black areas. Laws like that are set up to destroy the black community. My biggest issue is the elitism but you can see how race plays a huge factor. Racism does not equal violence.

This may seem repetitive but if you really want to be as smart as you think you sound, you will take a step back and observe what is happening. Whether you realize it or not, you're making baseless assumptions about my life that could not be farther from the truth and with that, forfeiting all credibility.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are stories my mother, and others have told me. I felt their pain and hurt as they told them to me. You can't match this. You think 400+++ years can be made up in 35 years.

How do you know I don't "actionize"... But as I black man you think I'll be going out drinking and getting drunk(something I've never done).

You evilness comes out more in every post.

You have issues. First, a story can affect you just like it can affect me but you will never truly know the affect unless you lived it. I can ascertain things from a story, just like you. It's untrue that you all of a sudden feel more out of the story just because your mom lived it or told you. That makes fundamentally no sense, especially since it has happened to neither one of us. The picture of Indians getting their hands cut off - how does that relate to you and how would you feel more sympathy and anger over it then me? Explain that to me? Oh because of your skin color, you have some sort of extra emotion that I don't have? lol

You don't actionize, because you're on here trying to convince me about the faux pain you feel.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Real racism - is what happened in the 1960's. You probably grew up with a nice education, house to live in, and meals at every table. You probably never had to run down the street because a white mob of people were hunting you. You never experience this...I'm not even asking, I'm telling you. Due to this you have no reason to suggest any sort of extreme or scathing commentary. When the oil needs to be changed in your car, do you replace the whole engine or do you get an oil change. You do what's required, but don't go overboard with it. That's no moderation that's problem solving with the applicable response.

if "real racism" is what happened in the 60's, what would you call the racism that takes place in 2014?

does racism even exist anymore because we have access to education and iPads and free updates from Apple?

what do you define "real racism" as, reducing it to "what happened in the 60's" leaves a lot to the imagination of the uninitiated.

:lupe:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
You have issues. First, a story can affect you just like it can affect me but you will never truly know the affect unless you lived it. I can ascertain things from a story, just like you. It's untrue that you all of a sudden feel more out of the story just because your mom lived it or told you. That makes fundamentally no sense, especially since it has happened to neither one of us. The picture of Indians getting their hands cut off - how does that relate to you and how would you feel more sympathy and anger over it then me? Explain that to me? Oh because of your skin color, you have some sort of extra emotion that I don't have? lol

You don't actionize, because you're on here trying to convince me about the faux pain you feel.

#inherently

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

if your mom gets raped, is it safe to say that it doesn't affect you because you didn't personally live through it?

if a complete stranger told you that he didn't believe you were upset because you weren't the one personally raped, how would you respond to that person?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
aint u the same dude that gets worked up bout religion and is rdy to do battle against anybody claiming a religion yet ur oddly and in such support of this movement that is based on the same qualities of what u see in religion :mjpls:

Napoleon do i see u switching up for the sake of pandering :mjpls:

Daamn I guess u cant expect a nihilist to be consistent :mjpls:

I see u doe u 2 faces ass nikka :sas1:

:sas2:
after all this time, I guess you don't know what nihilism is :snoop:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You see, that's what I thought. You clearly have no idea what racism is. Racism is not fire hoses and dogs, sir. The total incompetence you have just displayed is entirely a cause for extreme action, which again...I do not advocate. Discrimination is largely written into the laws. For example, there are harsher penalties for crack cocaine than just the powder. Crack was predominantly in low income and therefore, by and large, black areas. Laws like that are set up to destroy the black community. My biggest issue is the elitism but you can see how race plays a huge factor. Racism does not equal violence.

This may seem repetitive but if you really want to be as smart as you think you sound, you will take a step back and observe what is happening. Whether you realize it or not, you're making baseless assumptions about my life that could not be farther from the truth and with that, forfeiting all credibility.

There's also a law in Georgia that says you can't light a candle after dawn. There's stupid laws everywhere. The fact that you want to quibble about penalties for illegal activities and you feel that's racism is mind boggling. Instead of fighting the law, why aren't you fighting the fact that you have people in your community addicted to drugs?

It's you who don't know what real racism is!

And me baking baseless assumptions? You're the one that trying to unnerve everyone with some sort of silhouette of your life that lends itself to this argument. Like I said, you haven't experienced real racism nor do you know what it is. The battle that is necessary is at a community level and inward, not one that is outward. Get blacks of drugs and being productive and you won't have problems with discriminatory drug laws.

As far as the crack in general, any moron with a degree knows why crack has higher penalties. It's because it can be more addictive, it also is typically mixed with other harmful chemicals, it's cheaper and in more supply to regular people, and the fact it was put in impoverished communities and ravished these communities the thought process was to evoke higher penalties to deter the dealing of crack.

Has nothing to do with race but obviously, you have your agenda and that answer doesn't fit your agenda. You claim it's a discriminatory law, I'm assuming based on race - so you think racists rather have blacks in jail then to have them dying on the streets OD'ing off crack?

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if your mom gets raped, is it safe to say that it doesn't affect you because you didn't personally live through it?

if a complete stranger told you that he didn't believe you were upset because you weren't the one personally raped, how would you respond to that person?

not the same, you're context and use of it is very poor. Just being honest.

1. You were not raped, so no you don't feel the same as your mother. YOu can not personally know how it feels to be raped.

2. Especially if you weren't there and witnessed it first hand.

3. You may have more feelings about it because you witness your moms emotion if you were alive when she was raped. However, if your mom was raped 60 years ago and told both you and me yesterday she was raped - how would you say it would affect you more than me? Outside of it eing your mother and you having a more deeper bond than her, the impact of a rape 60 years ago would more than likely have a similar affect on both of us. but you're in here acting like - you'd be emotionally charged, while I'd be devoid of any emotion. It's not true and is a fallacy in your thinking.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
There's also a law in Georgia that says you can't light a candle after dawn. There's stupid laws everywhere. The fact that you want to quibble about penalties for illegal activities and you feel that's racism is mind boggling. Instead of fighting the law, why aren't you fighting the fact that you have people in your community addicted to drugs?

It's you who don't know what real racism is!

And me baking baseless assumptions? You're the one that trying to unnerve everyone with some sort of silhouette of your life that lends itself to this argument. Like I said, you haven't experienced real racism nor do you know what it is. The battle that is necessary is at a community level and inward, not one that is outward. Get blacks of drugs and being productive and you won't have problems with discriminatory drug laws.

As far as the crack in general, any moron with a degree knows why crack has higher penalties. It's because it can be more addictive, it also is typically mixed with other harmful chemicals, it's cheaper and in more supply to regular people, and the fact it was put in impoverished communities and ravished these communities the thought process was to evoke higher penalties to deter the dealing of crack.

Has nothing to do with race but obviously, you have your agenda and that answer doesn't fit your agenda. You claim it's a discriminatory law, I'm assuming based on race - so you think racists rather have blacks in jail then to have them dying on the streets OD'ing off crack?

what are these harmful chemicals added to crack that aren't added to cocaine?

why is crack more addictive than cocaine?

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Son of a bytch just said blacks being on drugs in the problem. I didn't know all blacks were on drugs and that other races didn't do drugs.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
not the same, you're context and use of it is very poor. Just being honest.

1. You were not raped, so no you don't feel the same as your mother. YOu can not personally know how it feels to be raped.

2. Especially if you weren't there and witnessed it first hand.

3. You may have more feelings about it because you witness your moms emotion if you were alive when she was raped. However, if your mom was raped 60 years ago and told both you and me yesterday she was raped - how would you say it would affect you more than me? Outside of it eing your mother and you having a more deeper bond than her, the impact of a rape 60 years ago would more than likely have a similar affect on both of us. but you're in here acting like - you'd be emotionally charged, while I'd be devoid of any emotion. It's not true and is a fallacy in your thinking.

if you were over at my house and my mom told us a story about her being raped 60 years ago and I became extremely upset, what would be your opinion of my reaction to learning she was raped?

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
what are these harmful chemicals added to crack that aren't added to cocaine?

why is crack more addictive than cocaine?

What about the white drug Meth. You receive a lesser punishment for that than you do crack.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Discrimination is largely written into the laws. For example, there are harsher penalties for crack cocaine than just the powder. Crack was predominantly in low income and therefore, by and large, black areas. Laws like that are set up to destroy the black community.
If you speak to cops and people in the legal system you may find that many hold an... alternative view. I'm not going to pretend like I'm an expert on the 'war on drugs' but, as the saying goes, correlation doesn't imply causation.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
What about the white drug Meth. You receive a lesser punishment for that than you do crack.

must have something to do with the dangerous chemicals in crack, that's why I'm waiting for him to tell us which chemicals these might be.