Yall realize Pac died when he was 25?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Not a shock... a lot of the great rappers of the 80s/early-90s were crazy young when they were droppin' classic records- they seemed older cause we were kids but them nikkas were all young. Rakim was 18, LL was 17, Big was 22, Nas was 20, Kane was 19, Cube was 19, Scarface was like 21, KRS at 22. It's kinda wild to see nikkas now that are damn near 30 (and some over that) coming out and bout weak as it gets. They ain't got a shot in hell at ever gettin' any better than they are, and some of 'em probably were better when they were young and we hadn't heard them yet.

Back in the day, with the crack epidemic and all, people were forced to grow up quick. Hell, at 13, many of them were considered men. Cats made classics back then at a young age because they wanted to make an impact, and a legacy to their loved ones since they could have got GOT at any time :to: . People today don't have that pressure, so they grow up slower and take life as one big party.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Whole point of this thread is saying that pac was 25 when he died, and he is top 5 rapper of all time. Now these new cats that are coming out now that are 25 sound like they just started rapping. Crazy biggie was 24 when he died also. fukk hip hop done fell off.

Basically.

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Tupac was a smart dude though, he went to art school and was up on current events. His parents were black panthers and his mom forced him to read news papers from cover to cover everyday.
2 Chainz and Plies were both valedictorians at their respective schools and graduated with 4.0.
I stand by my statement. Being smart and raised right doesn't automatically make you a great artist

I grew up with a dude who came from a respectable family and had nothing but good grades, last I heard he was giving an older white man head for pills and coke.

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
im not from new York.

at his peak in popularity, fab was the biggest trendsetter in the game, and arguably the most influential rapper as well.
I swear nikkas be trying to rewrite history, this is probably the most outrageous shyt I ever heard in my life
wee-bey.gif