y'all think Lonzo ball will be worth all the hype ?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Yea he will he is a Jason kids type player he will avg over ten assists most year. In his career make alot of all star games and all nba teams.

His game translates to NBA his shot got to get better and defense and he can be a borderline super star.
This right here.

I think we have to wait for his shot to catch up to the rest of his game, but with his height at PG as well as high b-ball IQ, he's going to be an immediate problem for teams.

He warrants the hype for me.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The coli told me he is a great shooter despite the terrilble form, and that it would translate to the NBA......

He shot less than 30% from 3 in the preseason....now imagine how bad he's going to look against real defenses

I want him to do well, but I'm definitely not sold. I have yet to see him beat anyone in the league off the dribble. It may take a couple of seasons for his body to develop.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The coli told me he is a great shooter despite the terrilble form, and that it would translate to the NBA......

He shot less than 30% from 3 in the preseason....now imagine how bad he's going to look against real defenses

I want him to do well, but I'm definitely not sold. I have yet to see him beat anyone in the league off the dribble. It may take a couple of seasons for his body to develop.

he played less than 2 games in preseason breh :stopitslime:

Rout3r2035

Superstar
Daps
His shot and lack of athleticism are going to be crippling in terms of being a star/superstar. You can spout statlines like 18/10/5 etc. but that doesn't reflect true impact to that game, and if he's the best player on your team your'e not even close to sniffing a title. Heck, even 20/10+ guys like Wall who are much more talented than Lonzo can only take you so far in the modern game.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
You know I expect cacs to associate Lonzo with "bad pr" and "is he worth it" type shyt, but even on the coli? :scust:

Every single report indicates he's a hard working, quiet kid that is a solid guy to have around and yet there's still this bullshyt out here acting like he's some type of lockerroom cancer before the season even starts. Guy seem to enjoy playing with him too.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Yea he will he is a Jason kids type player he will avg over ten assists most year. In his career make alot of all star games and all nba teams.

His game translates to NBA his shot got to get better and defense and he can be a borderline super star.

If Shawn Merion survived the league with his jumper, Lonzo will be alright

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
the more i see this guy, the more i feel like people should be paying more attention to him.
I mean he balled out in summer league and I thought it was because of lonzo, but I've seen him on the floor, way more without lonzo and he's still consistent .The kid has heart,skills, moves and court vision to an extent. Plus even when his shot isn't going down, like the last preseason game, he turns into a team player through assists and rebound. He's already outshining randle and ingram. Tbf little mention is ever made that he was drafted in the first round as well.....