Yall think Tik Tok will survive ?

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Downloaded it to see if I could get what the hype is but, I personally don't see it. It seems like vine with the ability to plug music (which counts as streams apparently ?)

I don't see it lasting very long cause people generally like photo based apps not video. Most people don't like being on camera.

Thoughts ?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
no America doesn't like it simply because it's the first non-American social media app to pick up steam.
they'll kill it like Huawei

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
no America doesn't like it simply because it's the first non-American social media app to pick up steam.
they'll kill it like Huawei
I've never heard of this bias toward the origin of an app before. SO what if facebook purchases tik tok ? You're saying people's perception of it will change ?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I've never heard of this bias toward the origin of an app before. SO what if facebook purchases tik tok ? You're saying people's perception of it will change ?
No they probably won’t buy Tik Tok
You’ve never seen it because most famous apps are American.
This is major because when it comes to taking data then the data stays in American hands.
If a non American app made a famous app the question arises of where is the data going?
As I’m typing this i just remembered the face app that was big a couple of months ago. You remember how they were saying it’s a Russian app and the government wanted to take it down?
It’s not just the government that wants to take down these apps it’s the current big social networks because they’re messing with their mining fields.
Huawei is the biggest example. It was a company gaining steam that probably would have becomes the next apple in 10 years. Yeah they were spying on the users but you don’t think Microsoft and amazon do the same thing? That wasn’t the only reason they got the lifetime government ban.
People don’t really care where they’re entertainment comes from. So no the perception of it won’t change.