Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I just binged this entire series in a week :whoo:

Shame on me for being late and props to those of you in this thread up on this for YEARS :salute:

Favorite ep is Morty's Mind Blowers followed by Total Rickall

I learned what I was missing out on late as hell about a year ago too breh.

Best tv show on tv more than likely.
I was hooked on the first episode.
After originally looking at the art work.
like I ain't ever watching that bullshyt.

I was so so wrong.

Art Barr

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I learned what I was missing out on late as hell about a year ago too breh.

Best tv show on tv more than likely.
I was hooked on the first episode.
After originally looking at the art work.
like I ain't ever watching that bullshyt.

I was so so wrong.

Art Barr

This was me exactly until someone made me watch the episode with Scary Terry and Snowball the dog.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I dont understand someone explain.
So much demand for this show, what took them so long???
Rick and Morty came out in 2013, the show didn't become as popular as it is until the end of season 2. Season 3 just continued to up the ante. At this time they was on a season every two year pace.

Why? Because they are organic and didn't wanna streamline things..go corporate. Also it became time too renegotiate since there initial contract ran out. They have since signed up for another 72 episodes which they feel will be about 5 more seasons. They also said they'll "somewhat streamline" the creation process and while nothing is official you can expect season four to begin no later than July.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Rick and Morty came out in 2013, the show didn't become as popular as it is until the end of season 2. Season 3 just continued to up the ante. At this time they was on a season every two year pace.

Why? Because they are organic and didn't wanna streamline things..go corporate. Also it became time too renegotiate since there initial contract ran out. They have since signed up for another 72 episodes which they feel will be about 5 more seasons. They also said they'll "somewhat streamline" the creation process and while nothing is official you can expect season four to begin no later than July.

:mjlol:

Man stfu.