Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:mjlol:

Man stfu.
Sorry Rick and Morty fans, bboystylez doesn't like information being shared, probably has a vibrating mouse in his purse type dude but anyway could somebody inform him that every season except the first started in July. Season 1 plus the April fools joint makes April a possibility but from information gathered by people who REALLY give a fukk? July is when it's going down :manny:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Sorry Rick and Morty fans, bboystylez doesn't like information being shared, probably has a vibrating mouse in his purse type dude but anyway could somebody inform him that every season except the first started in July. Season 1 plus the April fools joint makes April a possibility but from information gathered by people who REALLY give a fukk? July is when it's going down :manny:

No one gives a fukk about your troll information, hence why i said stfu with ur retarded date guessing.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I have a feeling it’s going to be trash since they’re going to have to roll out episodes

I still remember when the first spongebob movie came out :stopitslime: the regular show was never the same :hhh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
No one gives a fukk about your troll information, hence why i said stfu with ur retarded date guessing.
My troll information :dahell:

I don't think you need a snickers, I just think you're constipated :francis:
I have a feeling it’s going to be trash since they’re going to have to roll out episodes

I still remember when the first spongebob movie came out :stopitslime: the regular show was never the same :hhh:
Oh now we have ourselves a double baby :birdman: