Ya'll wear headbands or anything?

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ive recently started wearing shyt on my head to keep sweat outta my eyes and to have to stop wipin my forehead with my arms or shirt.

I started off with a bandana like this
Bandana.jpg

then went to wearing one like this
New-Paisley-Bandana-font-b-Head-b-font-font-b-Wrap-b-font-Cotton-font-b.jpg
minus the excess moisture. I dont like the way that looks. Im always reminded of a mammy or some shyt so I went back to wearing it the first way. Which works perfect but since dont have a solid color one people check me, like I have a dark blue one and a red one...its not deep im just tryin keep sweat out of my eyes. Unfortunately one of the gyms I might go to once a week is filled with knuckleheads...peoples lockers always getting jacked, people come in with groups like 5-6 deep maybe 2 or 3 will be working out the others will just mean mug and stand around.

I bought a thick wave cap from walmart.
image.php
something like that but its not stocking or sheer, its pretty thick through and through and it holds up well.

I went to walmart and target cause they were the only thing open a while back and they only had headbands for women..I know under armour sells head caps. Most cats just wipe off and keep it movin. One of my problems is I have long eyelashes so if I wipe off with my arm, or sweat drips into my eye and I wipe it, a lash gets out of place then I cant see and im winkin and shyt, and its all minutes right down the pisser. I like to get in do my job and get the fukk out. Standing and wipin my eye, blinking and winkin aint the business.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let ya head/hairline breathe. Use your shirt to wipe sweat

Yeah, wiping sweat with a sweaty shirt is counter productive...i did it for the longest until I switched to a gym where the ventilation is kind of garbage and it's mainly where I do my cardio. When I'm done I can ring out my shirt like a wet towel.
It's not a big deal

Just get you a nike headband them red/blue bandanas could be giving out the wrong idea

Walmart and target ain't got headbands for men. :stopitslime:

I might invest later on down the road, the wave cap is doing the job perfectly. It dries out well too, there was a couple times the bandana was still damp 24 hours later. I just have 3 and rotate them out washing them every 3 days. A tablespoon of laundry detergent swish it around in the sink, rinse it out, dryer.