Yea so Georgia opening back up was a good idea huh?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
That's the thing tho... Nobody thought it was a good idea. Everybody except the govenor.

Georgia Reopens but Many Businesses Stay Closed, People Stay Home

One thing this is going to do it make states cautions about opening. Even if it's deemed "safe" people won't want to go out bc they see the stats from Georgia. It's like the first generation of a phone. It's gonna be mad problems so people want to wait until the better version comes out.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Kenya only got 345 Confirmed cases. 14 deaths. And we out about every day but with masks. The places where the cases popped up. Which is mostly Nairobi aren't allowed to travel out of the city.

Current city I'm in as this blows over has zero cases. Zero deaths.
:unimpressed:

I'm waiting for this dumb shyt to be over and to see the shyt we'll be forced to do next. Forced vaccinations for one.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
They just opened back up yesterday..... that article is irrelevant

It's not irrelevant. Things are going to get worse.

You'd look to re-open things when the numbers are dropping or stagnant. You would have the tracking and containment measures in place.

With the numbers still increasing by the day and the measures not put in place to track and contain, the number will continue to grow.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It's bad right now.

If it wasn't so dark and my camera could catch the folks down the street, across the street and up the street. Y'all would see how a Saturday in Augusta, GA is right now.

It's a fukking block party. I'm sitting in front of my door by myself, yelling across the way to my elderly neighbor while he blasts his oldies. But there is about 5 different groups, of at the very least 8 people all huddled around on their own fukkery right now.

Were fukked.

Last edited:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's bad right now.

If it wasn't so dark and my camera could catch the folks down the street, across the street and up the street. Yall would see how a Saturday in Augusta, GA is right now.

It's a fukking block party. I'm sitting in front of my door by myself, yelling across the way to my elderly neighbor while he blasts his oldies. But there is aboit 5 different groups of at the berg least 8 people all huddled around on their own fukkery right now.

Were fukked.

This is crazy man