Yea so Georgia opening back up was a good idea huh?

Skip2

All Star
Daps
Kenya only got 345 Confirmed cases. 14 deaths. And we out about every day but with masks. The places where the cases popped up. Which is mostly Nairobi aren't allowed to travel out of the city.

Current city I'm in as this blows over has zero cases. Zero deaths.
:unimpressed:

I'm waiting for this dumb shyt to be over and to see the shyt we'll be forced to do next. Forced vaccinations for one.
How many people getting tested though?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
It's been two days. The incubation period is what...10-14 days?

:rudy:

Yep. That’s when they’ll officially start catching it

The incubation period is officially 2 - 14 days with 5.2 days average.

CDC:
QeiIZokl.png

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Yea I stay on wrightsboro, so I hit that Walmart. It's always outta shyt. Try to hit the Bobby Jones one but that one and Sam's club get hit like crazy. I'm no t surprised the Evans Walmart is safe. A lot of shoppers around there also shop at Publix.

I'm moreso in the market for frozen goods, especially the frozen burger patties that are Kroger brand. So I know I'm heading there ready to spend 300 and hopefully not leave the house the rest of the month and some.

I am having the hardest time finding lysol spray though. Woman at walgreens told me it's starting to trickle in though, so ima stock up if possible.

Walmart freezers was fully stock on frozen burgers, didn't look for those at Kroger though. If I find lysol i'll PM you. I spent $289 on groceries today so you aren't far off.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
They're getting ready to start NBA practices again starting May 1st... This lock down is about to be over

NOT full on practices. They’re just opening facilities in states that Are allowing the shut in orders to lapse and letting players work out by themselves. No contact drills, no five on five, none of that

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
NOT full on practices. They’re just opening facilities in states that Are allowing the shut in orders to lapse and letting players work out by themselves. No contact drills, no five on five, none of that
I know, but it's a start :yeshrug:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Do y'all even read and comprehend though?

"Georgia reported 635 new coronavirus cases and 20 more deaths in a 24-hour period ending at noon on Friday, the same day its governor is letting some businesses reopen."

The article is just pointing out how ridiculous it is.

Don’t matter! The outcome is going to be the same or worse!