YG Interview (Talks Kendrick Lamar, Disses Problem + More)

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Some LA dudes gonna have to explain this gang shyt to me, cuz Nip a crip and he good with YG. shyt is so foreign to me.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Some LA dudes gonna have to explain this gang shyt to me, cuz Nip a crip and he good with YG. shyt is so foreign to me.

check the nip brealfast.club interview said its cool for duded from other sets to have homies from other sets, mature shyt appatently :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Same reason Nipsey and Game/Nipsey and Jay Rock/Jay Rock and ScHoolboy are all cool.
Regardless of what side of the rag there on if their particular set/neighborhood don't have beef or history then its cool.

But some people can't fucc with each other due to politics like YG vs Compton Menace (TreeTop Piru vs Fruit Town Piru) even though Game and YG are cool etc

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
a couple reasons:

1. Tha game has changed, Crip vs Blood politics are not as serious anymore, it's a pill popping, rap music making, female worshipping new era out here....nobody wants to throw they life away gangbangin anymore, nikkaz in tha hood is finally exploring other shyt

2. Nipseys set is from LA, YG is from Compton....although they from opposite sides of tha rag, they sets are so far removed from each other that they not really everyday enemies like that, even tho back in tha day this would not be acceptable, these days it's alright, as long as they aren't neighboring/every day enemies then individuals can make money together without conflict

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I was just going to say it sounded like Problem was throwing direct shots at another rapper on a few songs. I thought for sure 'Team Up' was about someone local.

The "Lap" references made me think it was Nip because I know YG has the 400 sweaters and I've never seen Problem and Nip openly talk about or fukk with each other musically.