YG Interview (Talks Kendrick Lamar, Disses Problem + More)

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
The "Lap" references made me think it was Nip because I know YG has the 400 sweaters and I've never seen Problem and Nip openly talk about or fukk with each other musically.

They were on that one Snoop Dogg song together off Malice In Wonderland but I don't know if they all got together to record their verses.

James Worthy

Superstar
Daps
Just when you think the West might be back to winnin' again without the fukk shyt...here comes the fukk shyt.

Daps
It's basically League of Starz and Problem vs DJ Mustard and YG beefin over the production sound they both share. On some who brought it to the front type shyt. It's not even on no gangbangin level.

Nip rocks with DJ Mustard heavy. So that's a no brainier as far as his allegiance. Although I don't think it's his battle.

This beef was played out all over Problems mixtape, Mustards tape with subs going at LOS and YGs tape.

Daps
The funny shyt is the nikkaz are beefing over the Tyga Rack City sound. That little bytch azz clap and aye! Aye! Aye!

I fukk with em both. They are good for the coast. LOS is a little more versatile than Mustard. But mustard is getting better

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
:russ: @ Young Jeezy takin' somebody under the wing

And y does it sound like his tongue is glued to the roof of his mouth

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The funny shyt is the nikkaz are beefing over the Tyga Rack City sound. That little bytch azz clap and aye! Aye! Aye!

I fukk with em both. They are good for the coast. LOS is a little more versatile than Mustard. But mustard is getting better

Well I don't think he mentioned Tyga either if that says anything about how he felt about Rack City. From my perspective he aint lying about anything he said even thought people can call him arrogant. Im not from LA so no clue what they personal beefs might be.

:salute: to Jeezy say what you want about previous people that have worked under him. But YG is the perfect example of somebody who can prosper under Jeezy just fine. He got his own hustle and got hot on his own and wasn't waiting on Jeezy. Seems like hes taking his rhyming a little more serious and says jeezy taught em bout riding the beat which was always my complaint about YG. ot songs with Rich Homiethats getting play and apparently a song with Drake comin. He got bangers for days,probaly should pushed for that song with the Brandy sample to get that female fanbase.

All that said id still rather listen to Problem cuz he just in another league rhmwise. YG just aint interesting enough with the rhymes or his delivery where he could have a Jeezy type of career at all,Problem got the better upside. YG will be around and be able to make money off this rap shyt for a long time though,get ringtone money,show money. Ace Hood is probably his peek mainstream,but in the streets he can stay hot forever:whew: