YG Says Secret Service Threatened to Pull His Upcoming Album Over "FDT" (fukk Donald Trump)

Daps
Their doing what? I ask this again. When has the government EVER stopped someone's music from releasing.

fukk THE POLICE is one of the biggest movements in music history and they couldn't stop that you think fukk Donald trump will get shut down?

I haven't heard the song. No, I don't think it'll get stopped from coming out. Do I think they have the ABILITY to shut it down. Absolutely.

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
My question is why would he lie though? :jbhmm:

The single has already been getting widespread coverage, and has a combined 3 million views on youtube between the audio and video, it's not like it's some struggle track :manny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My question is why would he lie though? :jbhmm:

The single has already been getting widespread coverage, and has a combined 3 million views on youtube between the audio and video, it's not like it's some struggle track :manny:

To build the hype around the song. Look at half the responses in this thread. New Pac, new NWA, etc.

Not saying it's impossible but if the Secret Service concerned themselves with everyone going in on Donald Trump they'd have time for nothing else.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I haven't heard the song. No, I don't think it'll get stopped from coming out. Do I think they have the ABILITY to shut it down. Absolutely.

No they don't. Even if they pull the album the song is out on the internet. It's been out. Stopping the album accomplishes nothing at this point. Unless they ran up in his studio the first time he recorded it there's no way to stop a song in 2016.

Fred.

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think he would lie about nothing like this....his label probably wants the controversy because records are not selling no more due to the downloading generation lol...they want to see if they can milk it

more record sells = helps music/entertainment side of the national economy

But I don't get the issue with why folks so heated at Trump?? Can somebody name a policy or direct diss that he said besides that he want to close the border. I never heard him directly diss a group of people, make policies that could effect a group? Yes but not a direct diss. It's nothing more crazier than what other conservative politicians say regarding the border......

xelp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cruz better come our crip walking to this when his campaign hits Cali :skip: