Yo this CAC RIAN JOHNSON really had LUKE fukkING SKYWALKER milking an ALIEN TITTY in his first action in 30 years! :dead:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I’m laying in bed and this shyt just hit me for no reason. How is this not universally considered the worst thing put on screen in cinematic history :dead: :laff: This is disgusting.

How did nobody tell this CAC no? How do you have one of the most beloved heroes in cinematic history looking like a disheveled degenerate bum and not be immediately black listed from the industry? :skip:

The alien like “ eeeee eaaaa!” While Ray standing there with a :scust: face while green titty slime dribbles down one of the most important and replicated cinematic heroes beard. :pachaha:

How honestly surprised one of these Star Wars super fans didn’t assassinate this dude. He really used Luke SKYWALKER for his alien titty milking fetish. tentpole character in history was ever treated like this. I’m dying lol. But you gotta salute the absolute audacity :salute:

And then he killed him in the same movie :laff: Had these mutherfukkers like “oh yeah he’s going to direct a trilogy”

No the fukk he ain’t you stupid mutherfukkers. :mjlol: RIAN gonna be doing hipster indie movies with $ 2,000 budgets until he dies.

For some reason your post made me think of this

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Rian Johnson executive produced this weak ass cop out American fiction too..where he did the same shyt as star wars.

Make a movie that fake makes an argument and never creates a real resolution that should be in a movie. While also making a movie that also never makes any real point or resolution given the brevity of the topic. While also fully emasculating the main characters and supporting characters in every way possible
In every facet. While never understanding hero dynamics.

It is like this kid never heard.

here I come to save the day.
or the soundtrack to vtoltton or rocky iii.

fukk Rian Johnson...Hollywood needs to stop hiring goofies. who never played outside and never had friends.
nikka who have no favorite gijoe never need to be behind movies. Rian Johnson is a gogoie who never played with gi Joe's trying to act like he played outside with kids and he is a sheltered goofie.
Spielberg played outside and had his friends in war movies with actual heros. Plus next level grassroots sfx and explosions that work on film to suspend realism. Not this weirdo younger brother I found my brothers toys in the attic bullshyt. When said lil brother was a goofie and never had an interest in dope toys ever in life.

fukk Rian Johnson.

fukker played me again on American fiction.

fukk Rian Johnson.

I sat at the end of americn fiction. Like another movie that never creates a hero worth a damn. Plus in a black movie.where you could easily have created a redeemable black man as a hero and character. Instead I watched two hours of a white boi day to emasculate black men. Then see his bytch ass name roll in the credits. Of a black film.
fukk Rian johnson.

Art Barr

parallax

Superstar
Daps
She didn't like chewy from jump. Remember he didn't get a metal
shes known him for decades at this point. whether she liked him or not, he was her lovers right hand. where luke goes, chewie was right there. if my best friend dies, i would comfort his ex even though they arent seeing eye to eye. it only makes sense as two people that have a connection to him. rey didnt know han at all

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shes known him for decades at this point. whether she liked him or not, he was her lovers right hand. where luke goes, chewie was right there. if my best friend dies, i would comfort his ex even though they arent seeing eye to eye. it only makes sense as two people that have a connection to him. rey didnt know han at all
:yeshrug:
Skywalker’s are messed up. Luke had strange attachment to obi Wan and showed more emotion when he died then his aunt and uncle who raised him.

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
fukk Rian Johnson...Hollywood needs to stop hiring goofies. who never played outside and never had friends.
nikka who have no favorite gijoe never need to be behind movies. Rian Johnson is a gogoie who never played with gi Joe's trying to act like he played outside with kids and he is a sheltered goofie.
Spielberg played outside and had his friends in war movies with actual heros.
This is it. Rian Johnson never had hoes and you can tell. Rian Johnson would never make a film like American Graffiti or have a protagonist like Indiana Jones.

shirtless-adam-driver-1073144.jpeg

:russ:

Sonny Bonds

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The sequel trilogy makes no sense to me from a business standpoint.

They spent a bunch money buying Star Wars, but they don’t take the time and care to use the sequel trilogy to set up the next decade of stories?

They knew from the start that they were making 3 movies, so why didn’t they plan the storyline out for the entire sequel trilogy from the beginning?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
films now are about elevating the feminine principle, if that means humiliating your most beloved male leads so be it. I don't even think these people care about money, it's about the art and times with them.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This is it. Rian Johnson never had hoes and you can tell. Rian Johnson would never make a film like American Graffiti or have a protagonist like Indiana Jones.

shirtless-adam-driver-1073144.jpeg

:russ:

Yo after that American fiction shyt.

Rian Johnson should never work again.

Does this idiot johnson even know he is a man.

Like wtf.

Eternally fukk dude.

Especially after American fiction.

Eternally fukk Rian Johnson.

Art Barr

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
All those things are legendary because they are old.
The phantom menace came out more then 20 Years ago. Yall hated that 2
:unimpressed:

Trust me in 10 years people will dress up as poe and pogs and whatever
I lived through both eras. Ain’t happening. The franchise is poison now. That spirit that had your 50 year old manager rocking a robot R2D2 in his office is gone.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I lived through both eras. Ain’t happening. The franchise is poison now. That spirit that had your 50 year old manager rocking a robot R2D2 in his office is gone.
Yall said that with prequels
:unimpressed:

It's posion yet the baby yodo is the best thing ever.