Yo this CAC RIAN JOHNSON really had LUKE fukkING SKYWALKER milking an ALIEN TITTY in his first action in 30 years! :dead:

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’m laying in bed and this shyt just hit me for no reason. How is this not universally considered the worst thing put on screen in cinematic history :dead: :laff: This is disgusting.

How did nobody tell this CAC no? How do you have one of the most beloved heroes in cinematic history looking like a disheveled degenerate bum and not be immediately black listed from the industry? :skip:

The alien like “ eeeee eaaaa!” While Ray standing there with a :scust: face while green titty slime dribbles down one of the most important and replicated cinematic heroes beard. :pachaha:

How honestly surprised one of these Star Wars super fans didn’t assassinate this dude. He really used Luke SKYWALKER for his alien titty milking fetish. tentpole character in history was ever treated like this. I’m dying lol. But you gotta salute the absolute audacity :salute:

And then he killed him in the same movie :laff: Had these mutherfukkers like “oh yeah he’s going to direct a trilogy”

No the fukk he ain’t you stupid mutherfukkers. :mjlol: RIAN gonna be doing hipster indie movies with $ 2,000 budgets until he dies.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I’m laying in bed and this shyt just hit me for no reason. How is this not universally considered the worst thing put on screen in cinematic history :dead: :laff: This is disgusting.

How did nobody tell this CAC no? How do you have one of the most beloved heroes in cinematic history looking like a disheveled degenerate bum and not be immediately black listed from the industry? :skip:

The alien like “ eeeee eaaaa!” While Ray standing there with a :scust: face while green titty slime dribbles down one of the most important and replicated cinematic heroes beard. :pachaha:

How honestly surprised one of these Star Wars super fans didn’t assassinate this dude. He really used Luke SKYWALKER for his alien titty milking fetish. tentpole character in history was ever treated like this. I’m dying lol. But you gotta salute the absolute audacity :salute:

And then he killed him in the same movie :laff: Had these mutherfukkers like “oh yeah he’s going to direct a trilogy”

No the fukk he ain’t you stupid mutherfukkers. :mjlol: RIAN gonna be doing hipster indie movies with $ 2,000 budgets until he dies.

im so glad im no star wars fan. I saw the old ones when Last jedi dropped and was like:yeshrug:
I guess they were mindblowing in the 70s

I only saw last Jedi after and i had enough. Its not for me :yeshrug:
Im hearing the last jedi is a masterpiece compared to the movies that came after it

I wonder whats Disney gonna do after they run all thier proprety into the ground

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Rian Johnson is a good director on Film and TV (Breaking Bad, Looper, Knives). But that whole Star Wars Trilogy was the worst parts of new age Hollywood that Disney is still on. Han and Luke were hoed out.

They pretty much wanted to take the heroes from the OG series and toss them aside as jokes becsuse it was time for "new heroes" or something.

Jon Faveru saved the franchise with The Madalorian.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
We never saw all 3 of Luke, Leia, and Han on the screen together after a 30 year fukking wait. Sequel trilogy was an abomination.

I refuse to watch that last joint. REFUSE. Never have and never will.

They really need to dream sequence that whole fukkin shytshow from Eps 7-9.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

if you've seen return of the jedi, you've seen the rise of skywalker...but Return is obviously leagues better

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This the same dude that made out with his own sister :stopitslime:

Alien titty milk is less egregious, I think
He made out with his sister before Lucas had decided Leah was his twin. That’s just a silly retcon.

Rian Johnson came on demon time out the fukking gate. Look what happened to Joel Shumackers rep for giving Batman suit nipples. :hhh:

Johnson had Luke on his knees almost sucking an elephant titty talking bout a trilogy :dead: Can you imagine being a 10 year old and your dad has been telling you about the Great Jedi Luke SKYWALKER, up there with Superman and Spiderman as cultural phenoms and you see him on his knees slurping like a hoe. :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s crazy how little respect they had for the original crew in hindsight. Luke, Han, and Leia never share ONE scene together in the whole trilogy.

The same Luke Skywalker who laid his life down to redeem DARTH VADER of all people tried to kill a kid in his sleep over bad dreams and visions of the dark side.

Anakin Skywalker’s redemption and self sacrifice means nothing since Palpatine just came back to life anyway.

All of the rebellion’s hard fought accomplishments and sacrifice over the last trilogy was completely undone between trilogies so those victories could be given to Kathleen Kennedy’s self insert who never went through the blood sweat and tears to earn it. What happened to the hero’s journey? There was ZERO planning behind this trilogy.

It really speaks to Disney’s inability to properly handle any property that isn’t a happily-ever-after fairy tale. Star Wars is a legacy based property based around thousands of years worth of mythology and morality based storytelling traditions that universally resonates across all cultures. You can’t write Star Wars the same way you would approach a happily-ever-after fairy tale.

I’m blown away with Disney’s profound moral disconnect from these characters and what this story represents. This is what happens when you have too many corporate suits and twitter hipsters running the entertainment business. These people are so morally deficient that they can’t even put themselves in a headspace to write virtuous characters.

They think they are too enlightened to tell a good versus evil story, which lets you know exactly which side of the conflict they are on.

The only concession I’ll make is that none of the actors and actresses deserved to get bullied in real life because of these movies. Kelly Marie Tran, Daisy Ridley, and Boyega were never the problem. It’s the Mouse.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
:dead::dead:

star wars just has terrible producers. even a decent director will fumble listening to them. I feel like someone put him up to this low key.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

episode 7 was solid. and episode 9 was fukked up because rian johnson completely fumbled episode 8.

the last jedi is an unwatchable movie. I mean it starts off with luke skywalker doing slapstick, tossing his lightsaber away, and drinking green titty milk. :camby:

that shyt was some fukking trash.

and given that carrie fisher died after episode 7, they should have killed off princess leia in episode 8 and kept luke for episode 9. but rian johnson fukked all of this up.

Last edited: