Yo this CAC RIAN JOHNSON really had LUKE fukkING SKYWALKER milking an ALIEN TITTY in his first action in 30 years! :dead:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
episode 7 was solid. and episode 9 was fukked up because rian johnson completely fumbled episode 8.

the rise of skywalker is an unwatchable movie. I mean it starts off with luke skywalker doing slapstick, tossing his lightsaber away, and drinking green titty milk. :camby:

that shyt was some fukking trash.

and given that carrie fisher died after episode 7, they should have killed off princess leia in episode 8 and kept luke for episode 9. but rian johnson fukked all of this up.

Ep 8 destroyed everything. shyt made everything we were brought up to believe was nothing. What a bozo move by Rian and Kennedy for approving that nonsense.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Ep 8 destroyed everything. shyt made everything we were brought up to believe was nothing. What a bozo move by Rian and Kennedy for approving that nonsense.
this is why I can't even get mad at JJ abrams for episode 9. he was painted into a 💩 corner by rian johnson. there was nothing he could do to salvage the trilogy. I mean, once rae nonchalantly defeated the main villain midway thru episode 8, u can see why jj was out here scrambling to find a new villain.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
this is why I can't even get mad at JJ abrams for episode 9. he was painted into a 💩 corner by rian johnson. there was nothing he could do to salvage the trilogy. I mean, once rae nonchalantly defeated the main villain midway thru episode 8, u can see why jj was out here scrambling to find a new villain.
just ridiculous.

like @Art Barr said, we had the Solo Twins RIGHT fukkIN THERE for them to potentially use in the sequel trilogy, but nope. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
just ridiculous.

like @Art Barr said, we had the Solo Twins RIGHT ____IN THERE for them to potentially use in the sequel trilogy, but nope. :snoop:

JJ lowkey started it when he undid the events of the OG movies between trilogies. The republic and the Jedi were back to square one, making their entire story pointless.

It would have meant a lot more if we could have seen Luke actually rebuild the Jedi order. There could have been a new Jedi temple with all kinds of students from all across the Galaxy… almost like Hogwarts in space. That would have been a lot more respectful than what we got.

Also, I 100 percent agree that Daisy Ridley and Adam Driver should have been the Solo twins.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
JJ lowkey started it when he undid the events of the OG movies between trilogies. The republic and the Jedi were back to square one, making their entire story pointless.

It would have meant a lot more if we could have seen Luke actually rebuild the Jedi order. There could have been a new Jedi temple with all kinds of students from all across the Galaxy… almost like Hogwarts in space. That would have been a lot more respectful than what we got.

Also, I 100 percent agree that Daisy Ridley and Adam Driver should have been the Solo twins.

Exactly.

Not making the books cannon was fukkin idiotic.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I was watching that whole Rian Johnson movie going ":what:WTF is happening?" None of that shyt aligned with what Abrams seemed to be building to in TFA. I watched the last movie only in hopes that JJ could maybe could get the plane bank on course and land it properly, but be got in the cockpit and saw there was no steering wheel and that bytch was on fire. I guess he did the best he could and pretty much crash landed that shyt with no wings and few survivors. Nothings really salvageable from the sequels imo. I don't care to see any of the characters or story lines continued.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
It’s crazy how little respect they had for the original crew in hindsight. Luke, Han, and Leia never share ONE scene together in the whole trilogy.

The same Luke Skywalker who laid his life down to redeem DARTH VADER of all people tried to kill a kid in his sleep over bad dreams and visions of the dark side.

Anakin Skywalker’s redemption and self sacrifice means nothing since Palpatine just came back to life anyway.

All of the rebellion’s hard fought accomplishments and sacrifice over the last trilogy was completely undone between trilogies so those victories could be given to Kathleen Kennedy’s self insert who never went through the blood sweat and tears to earn it. What happened to the hero’s journey? There was ZERO planning behind this trilogy.

It really speaks to Disney’s inability to properly handle any property that isn’t a happily-ever-after fairy tale. Star Wars is a legacy based property based around thousands of years worth of mythology and morality based storytelling traditions that universally resonates across all cultures. You can’t write Star Wars the same way you would approach a happily-ever-after fairy tale.

I’m blown away with Disney’s profound moral disconnect from these characters and what this story represents. This is what happens when you have too many corporate suits and twitter hipsters running the entertainment business. These people are so morally deficient that they can’t even put themselves in a headspace to write virtuous characters.

They think they are too enlightened to tell a good versus evil story, which lets you know exactly which side of the conflict they are on.

The only concession I’ll make is that none of the actors and actresses deserved to get bullied in real life because of these movies. Kelly Marie Tran, Daisy Ridley, and Boyega were never the problem. It’s the Mouse.
it was outrageous how j j abrams fukked up the force awakens. i wonder how much of the garbage ideas was from kathleen kennedy cause when i saw the roundtable discussion she was mad disrespectful to mark hamill. just look at her and Rian's bytch ass faces. i hated them both, right then and there. Mark's a cool guy.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yall always blame the last jedi but the trilogy was screwed with TFA. Such a lame ass movie that did nothing original. Brought back old characters only to waste them. Kill off Han by his own son, who happens to be the new Vader basically. Rey is a wack character. Finn was done dirty off the bat. It was a shytty start and fooled most star wars fans that the shyt was John blaze.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
episode 7 was solid. and episode 9 was fukked up because rian johnson completely fumbled episode 8.

the rise of skywalker is an unwatchable movie. I mean it starts off with luke skywalker doing slapstick, tossing his lightsaber away, and drinking green titty milk. :camby:

that shyt was some fukking trash.

and given that carrie fisher died after episode 7, they should have killed off princess leia in episode 8 and kept luke for episode 9. but rian johnson fukked all of this up.

The absolute worst thing you can do in a trilogy is get part 2 wrong. If you do that, part 3 is doomed before it’s even a concept on a drawing board. Same thing happened with halo 4 to halo 5. They basically had to bush the entire thing and start on a whole new path for halo infinite and took an extra 3 years to do it. Kathleen Kennedy is the one to blame mostly. She was the executive producer on these films and by her own admission there was no long term plan in place from start to finish. Just made it all up as they went along while hiring a guy who openly likes to make his movies where half the audience hates them and gave him the middle piece. How do you do that?

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Agree with the JJ slander, he painted Rian into a shytty ass corner who then somehow made it even shyttier.

Emperor and Vader wannabes
Death Star "but bigger"
Luke mysteriously let the galaxy go to shyt again
Leia and Han split up
Had Han smuggling for gangs again
Okeydoke with teasing Jedi Finn only to literally turn him into the Death Stars janitor
Rey defeated the main villain in her first lightsaber fight
Rey educates Han Solo and Chewbacca on how to fly the Falcon
New Republic gets wiped out
Rebels wannabes

I'm probably leaving some shyt out, but JJ didn't do shyt good for the franchise.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I refuse to watch that last joint. REFUSE. Never have and never will.

They really need to dream sequence that whole fukkin shytshow from Eps 7-9.

You need to watch it or I’m gonna expose your secret to the Niner brehs that you the 3rd member of the Outsiders/RWO:ufdup: