Yo this CAC RIAN JOHNSON really had LUKE fukkING SKYWALKER milking an ALIEN TITTY in his first action in 30 years! :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Cashville, 10
somehow-palpatine-returned-somehow.gif

:mjlol:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
They should have let the actual Star Wars guys like Filoni etc carve up the trilogy's story, so it stays consistent with Lucas's world.

Apparently, they let each director freestyle their movies from scratch lmao.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I think that was the point in the movie where I started thinking to myself, “Yeeeah… I’m not really feeling the direction this movie is heading.” I forgave the silly Leia floating through space scene because there’s been other instances in the Star Wars where characters have come in contact with outer space and not have every atom in their body obliterated. I hope everyone who drinks the blue milk at Galaxy’s Edge remembers this scene as they slurp it down. :pachaha:It was funny seeing all of the critics being in denial that it was a bad movie and giving it high praises and then reality hit them by the time TRoS came around.

Last edited:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I think that was the point in the movie where I started thinking to myself, “Yeeeah… I’m not really feeling the direction this movie is heading.” I forgave the silly Leia floating through space scene because there’s been other instances in the Star Wars where characters have come in contact in space and not have every atom in their body obliterated. I hope everyone who drinks the blue milk at Galaxy’s Edge remembers this scene as they slurp it down. :pachaha:It was funny seeing all of the critics being in denial that it was a bad movie and giving it high praises and then reality hit them by the time TRoS came around.
Bro the leia floating through space scene after she had just died in real life; and then she survives the space float and dies later. It may be the most awkward film scene I’ve ever experienced the coolest shot in the movie of the ship going into war speed was ruined when you realize it was like a 100% female crewed ship with homegirl in some goofy outfit. I mostly blame Disney for not planning this trilogy out. Abrams kind of wrote him into a corner to explain why Luke abandoned everyone

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Nothing wrong with subverting the audience’s expectations but this was some bs lol.

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
GOOD.

Star Wars fans DESERVE IT for running Lucas out.

The last two Star Wars movies have been utter garbage.

Look at what they've done to your heroes, the OG films and the lore, Han made deadbeat father who spawned some loser/loner who's akin to a school shooter :mjlol:

Luke made into coward and bum who never finished off The Empire :mjlol:.

Now you've also got a bucking non-threatening emasculated sambo bag-holding lead :scust: who aint nothing more c00n relief and a complete contrast to Mace Windu the most powerful Jedi who had the most powerful character on his knees and begging like a bytch.

Yet you clowns wanted Lucas out :mjlol:

When Luke goes out like a bytch in this movie to prop up these lame new characters :banderas: