Yo TV Heads, I Need A New TV For Console Gaming & Movies, What Should I Get?

WeWillAllChangeOurStances

Don't Wait, Change Now!
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
My living room will be 13'-4" x 14'-9"
So not a huge living room, it's a condo

It will be mostly for netflixing, Prime and disney movies and also PS4 Gaming and PS5 once there's stock.
For gaming I do not really play RPGs, I mostly play FPS like Call of Duty and games as well as games like Sifu, Ninja Gaiden, God Of War, Ghost of Tsushima, Shadow of Mordor, also really looking forward to getting the new Saints Row.

Which TV should I get and what technology should I get as well.
Also for that room size what should be my budget?

Thanks

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
I would say do a 55in joint. Vizio or Hisense if you have a budget. If u have a bright room LED. If you have a dark room oled but you have a budget. Vizio has a decent OLED but I see it's hitting for $1100 on the various websites.

Don't Wait, Change Now!
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I would say do a 55in joint. Vizio or Hisense if you have a budget. If u have a bright room LED. If you have a dark room oled but you have a budget. Vizio has a decent OLED but I see it's hitting for $1100 on the various websites.
Why Vizio or Hisense though?
Why not LG or Samsung?

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
Why Vizio or Hisense though?
Why not LG or Samsung?

I'm just speaking from a budget pov. I know a coworker who has a LG G series he loves it. I have another homie who is team Sony OLED/ Led. Personal I don't mess with Samsung outside of a cellphone. I would say go to a legit home theater store not some big box store reason being the home theater guys in my experience tend to be more knowledgeable about TV's and various home theater items.

Don't Wait, Change Now!
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
If you're not buying at least a 65" OLED (I don't care small your living room is), don't bother upgrading :hhh:

I decided on the 55" LG OLED C1
It seems to be the best bang for buck, for both movies and gaming.
Plus people call me a vampire, I like my area with very little light, I always prefer the dark.
It's above my budget though, I still will get it rather than getting something cheaper and regret it later.

What I don't understand is why the 48" and 55" LG C1 OLED both have the exact same price everywhere. Why??????

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I decided on the 55" LG OLED C1
It seems to be the best bang for buck, for both movies and gaming.
Plus people call me a vampire, I like my area with very little light, I always prefer the dark.
It's above my budget though, I still will get it rather than getting something cheaper and regret it later.

What I don't understand is why the 48" and 55" LG C1 OLED both have the exact same price everywhere. Why??????
What size TV do you have now