Yo, why is Prince Naseem Hamed not in the HOF?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You're like that little kid that keeps asking "and then" just to be annoying...Your entire argument is baseless and fukking retarded...Race has nothing to do with this...This will be my last response directed towards you...I already know your response to this post is going to be a list filled with dudes with padded W/L records and no straps because that's the type of guys Naseem fought...

Straight off the top of my head...notable career fights...

Gatti - 2 division champ - Mayweather, DLH, Leija, Ward 3 times

MAB - 4 division champ - Naseem, Morales 3 times, Pacquiao twice, JMM, Paulie Ayala, Johnny Tapia

Morales - 4 division champ - MAB 3 times, Pacquiao 3 times, Paulie Ayala, Danny Garcia twice, Maidana

compare that to...

Nassem - 2 division champ - Kevin Kelley (who MAB and Morales both defeated),Cesar Soto and MAB
Lots of reach, will not respond:rudy:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Yall see like I said for whatever reason they try not to mention Pacquaio Clottley, Saturday at the Pascal fight when a double punch was attempted, Max stated someone else tried that and got warned but he couldnt remember and I instantly had the....:stopitslime:......

Like I said when some fukkery is involved boxing tries to erase it, now what fukkery Naz was involved with is the question.......

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Yoko Gushiken, Prince Naseem Hamed, Genaro Hernandez........there's plenty of names that should be considered.

Mosley will be going in soon.......