YO WTF?: Couple LIVESTREAMS Their House Being ROBBED (VIDEO INSIDE)

phobos:\\

All Star
Daps
He knew they weren't home? :jbhmm:

No barking from the dog or fleeing? :jbhmm:

He just kicks the door down not worried about a damn thing?:jbhmm:

He probably doesn't live in the neighborhood. So why choose that home?:jbhmm:

:patrice:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
that's cause your virgin ass don''t leave the house, They were obviously at work.

That nikka woulda clapped yo ass one time. Woulda had you crying like

"Can't you go rob a cac family.
wpYYOlz.png
"
You lame breh.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This is one of the most horrible thing knowing some cock suckers has violated your personal space. Imagine how creepy that shyt is, sleeping with one night open at night like.:sadcam:

phobos:\\

All Star
Daps
Thievery should be punishable by death. God damn do I hate people who can't keep their hands off other people's stuff!

:gucci:

Some of you are ridiculous.

The current laws are just fine. You don't kill someone for stealing something. Raping your kid, alright, but stealing a TV? :comeon:

And why aren't you pissed off about the consistent theft of your tax dollars by corporations?

Major corporations are pocketing your taxes

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

The current laws are just fine. You don't kill someone for stealing something. Raping your kid, alright, but stealing a TV? :comeon:

And why aren't you pissed off about the consistent theft of your tax dollars by corporations?

People can be pissed off about 2 things at once. But breaking into someone's house should be met with extreme violence in my opinion, that person should die.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA

You can post goofy smilies all you want. Someone that kicks in my door and invades my space like this guy did would be lucky to make it out alive. How could you possibly try to be soft towards such behavior? I don't even like inviting people over to my place god bless a fukking thief.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Cheap ass front door!!!

I have a security door that locks and then a front door that locks with a deadbolt.

That's crazy.

I hate a thief though fukk their lives.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You can post goofy smilies all you want. Someone that kicks in my door and invades my space like this guy did would be lucky to make it out alive. How could you possibly try to be soft towards such behavior? I don't even like inviting people over to my place god bless a fukking thief.

I'm the same way, my cousin hasn't even been in my house.