You Are Pregnant And The Bro Asks For DNA Tests

bennett

Rookie
Daps
But is your response to him that it doesn't matter if he's not okay with it because "it's not about him"? That's all I want to know.

I am NOT cool with being asked for paternity test by my husband (boyfriend I don't care because we aren't married) even though I don't roll like that and would pass with flying colors. Why? Because if I planned a family with a man then I be damn if he wan't to question it now.

If I made the decision to require my husband to wear condoms because I don't want any diseases, that's what it's going to be. Period. And while I wouldn't use those words, essentially, it really doesn't matter if he has a problem with it because I've lived long enough to know that unless I'm with a person 24/7, I don't have clue what's going on when I am not present. And if he doesn't understand the gravity of that reality, then he can stay or go. But he wouldn't guilt trip me with that "you don't trust me" business.

Life would be lovely if things were ideal, but reality sets in.

Last edited:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
As long as you aren't a hypocrite. I personally couldn't live like that. I'd rather be alone than be in a trust less relationship.

Lol Its not a matta of actually livin like dat tho, baby girl.

I believe you just brought up da scenerio in order to most likely pull a :usure: :mjpls: counter argument to da one being presented to you by some of da brothas hea. And what you failed to realize is dat particular one you created can actually be used to benefit bof parties if actually agreed upon. :yeshrug:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Lol Its not a matta of actually livin like dat tho, baby girl.

I believe you just brought up da scenerio in order to most likely pull a :usure: :mjpls: counter argument to da one being presented to you by some of da brothas hea. And what you failed to realize is dat particular one you created can actually be used to benefit bof parties if actually agreed upon. :yeshrug:

I was actually talking to one person in particular and it was a woman. Men in this thread have already :usure:to my response to the situation the OP (so I didn't fail to realize anything). Men and women alike have been pissed by certain responses in the thread (minimizing only the women's feelings in the situation).

Last edited:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Ideally no, but they are.

People are treated like suspects because you never know who may be of the ratchet minority.

Yeah...I don't respect that logic (in any situation in life). However, I hope you use that logic if you are ever profiled by police.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
If I made the decision to require my husband to wear condoms because I don't want any diseases, that's what it's going to be. Period. And while I wouldn't use those words, essentially, it really doesn't matter if he has a problem with it because I've lived long enough to know that unless I'm woth a person 24/7, I don't have clue what's going on when I am not present. And if he doesn't understand the gravity if that reality, the he can stay or go. But he wouldn't guilt trip me with that "you don't trust me" business.

Life would be lovely if things were ideal, but reality sets in.

So if that is how you feel, why are people pissed that some of the women in this thread would exercise their right to "go" because they don't like how they are being treated?

Also, those are the exact words you used for the women in this thread, use them for men too. Treat men and women equally.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Yeah...I don't respect that logic (in any situation in life). However, I hope you use that logic if you are ever profiled by police.

You don't have to respect that logic...it just is what it is.

And that's me speaking as someone who has been profiled by the police on numerous occasions.
One time they even thought I stole my own car.
Again, I get it. It is what it is.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
You don't have to respect that logic...it just is what it is.

And that's me speaking as someone who has been profiled by the police on numerous occasions.
One time they even thought I stole my own car.
Again, I get it. It is what it is.

I agree that it is what it is..I was stating my opinion like you were yours. Not every likes to treated like suspects because of the minority of their group (in any situation)...some don't mind. Different people require different treatment.

Like you said...it is what it is.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:manny: He obviously doesn't think too highly of me, I doubt he'll care if I leave. Hell know the kid is his though.

:manny: I've already thought about it. I never said he couldn't be re-assured that the kid is his, he can get his DNA test and I can leave. I'm not seeing the problem, he doesn't have to have another child with me and worry about if its his or not and I don't have to get every child I have tested like I'm some hoe that doesn't know who the father of my child is.

Makes no sense. You bush a dude because he just wants to make sure the child is his? That's highly immature....Makes no sense..... :heh:

bennett

Rookie
Daps
So if that is how you feel, why are people pissed that some of the women in this thread would exercise their right to "go" because they don't like how they are being treated?

Also, those are the exact words you used for the women in this thread, use them for men too. Treat men and women equally.

I never even commented about women deciding to leave. But I said that I understand why most women would be upset by the request for a DNA test. I also said that if my husband had an issue with my request for him to use condoms he can go.

So, I do view "the right to choose" as equal between husbands and wives.

Last edited:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
If you going through all this to not have the kid tested, i'm just gonna assume you got something to hide

Not one single person in the thread said they would deny the father the test. They simply said that he'd also have repercussions to face, but everyone said he could get the test.

Strawman much?