You Are Pregnant And The Bro Asks For DNA Tests

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's expensive, but I think they should just do paternity tests automatically at the hospital. It should be mandatory prior to putting the father's name on the birth certificate, because how the fukk do you know? It's really just the woman's word.

Last edited:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
It's expensive, but I think they should just do paternity tests automatically at the hospital. It should be mandatory prior to putting the child's name on the birth certificate, because how the fukk do you know? It's really just the woman's word.

This is a great idea. I wonder why they don't do it. Perhaps of cost?

Karume

All Star
Daps
if a man asks a woman for a DNA test shouldn't she at least consider the possibility of what she is/has done that might lead him to question her?

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Id submit 4 testing....iknow my history of scandal. But id have the last laugh cuz paternity tests cost a grip to find out ur child is indeed ur child.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I would start getting my affairs in order for the very likely event of our future divorce. He is probably cheating. He should have just used the kit from walgreens without telling me

Right...just do it behind my back because as soon as I know you don't trust me, that gives me reason not to trust you. All of my experiences tell me that the most suspicious guys are typically those you should be suspicious of.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Well I don't plan on having kids until I'm married, so if my husband wants a DNA test for our baby I'm going to be rightfully pissed. I don't think my husband would be that stupid though.

fukk outta here. The DNA test is needed so that the male has proof it is his child. Only weak and naive males trust women, y'all are snakes 100% of the time.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
if a man asks a woman for a DNA test shouldn't she at least consider the possibility of what she is/has done that might lead him to question her?

Considering that I know myself and I'm not a cheater, it'd give me reason to question him and let him know that I need std test, marriage counseling and condom use before I trust having sex with him again.

If you don't want those problems then do the test behind my back.