You can feel all of the physical effects of 90 days noFAP in 12.5 days

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
If you really wanted to using speedup methods I've found on this very site itself. This power comes with great responcibility though. You cant be like "I've gone 6 days with the faster method, that means im on day 45 time to dead this :mjgrin:" because it means you didnt get the one thing time is necessary for; self discipline. Do you all believe that the self discipline aspect is really better than the physical aspect?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I can fully elaborate in a lil but essentially the gym section put me on game. The right vitamin/diet combo + cold shower + workout = testosterone overload. Thats exactly what nofap does from a chemical level
Link me the relevant threads, famo, reps on deck

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Link me the relevant threads, famo, reps on deck
Ok time to drop bombs

Ppl do nofap to increase alertness, remove the cloudiness in their mind, better skin, more energy. These are all sideffects of cold showers

Medical benefits in cold showers?? :ohhh:

Cold Shower Challenge - 30 Days

People want to have bassier voices, have more testosterone (linked to manliness), nicer hair (no :mjpls: ) you need zinc. Zinc not only gives you testosterone, it LITERALLY gives you what fapping takes AWAY from you. When you bust nuts (pause), you fire out release zinc from your body. What you feel like you lose from your body after fapping is likely therefore zinc. You can get more from seafood or vitamins. To not waste time, get zinc picolnate as you absorb it the quickest. Dont OD on it though, as absorbing zinc takes another nutrient your body neeeds. Thabkfully enough, you can get that nutrient from vitamins and food too.

Working out also increases testosterone and is linked to increase self confidence, the other effect of nofap.

Do all 3 in a day and you'll feel the effects of a week of nofap.

I did my googles to make sure this wasnt broscience too. Try it and try regular nofap and you'll see the effects are the exact same but faster

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
Ok time to drop bombs

Ppl do nofap to increase alertness, remove the cloudiness in their mind, better skin, more energy. These are all sideffects of cold showers

Medical benefits in cold showers?? :ohhh:

Cold Shower Challenge - 30 Days

People want to have bassier voices, have more testosterone (linked to manliness), nicer hair (no :mjpls: ) you need zinc. Zinc not only gives you testosterone, it LITERALLY gives you what fapping takes AWAY from you. When you bust nuts (pause), you fire out release zinc from your body. What you feel like you lose from your body after fapping is likely therefore zinc. You can get more from seafood or vitamins. To not waste time, get zinc picolnate as you absorb it the quickest. Dont OD on it though, as absorbing zinc takes another nutrient your body neeeds. Thabkfully enough, you can get that nutrient from vitamins and food too.

Working out also increases testosterone and is linked to increase self confidence, the other effect of nofap.

Do all 3 in a day and you'll feel the effects of a week of nofap.

I did my googles to make sure this wasnt broscience too. Try it and try regular nofap and you'll see the effects are the exact same but faster
So I can jack off all I want and just take Zinc to replace what I lost :blessed: