You can feel all of the physical effects of 90 days noFAP in 12.5 days

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
So I can jack off all I want and just take Zinc to replace what I lost :blessed:
Breh did you not read the opening post to this thread? Half of it was me warning people not to do that:dead:

You can from a physical standpoint but it's still not a good idea for other reasons (self discipline, etc.)

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
If you really wanted to using speedup methods I've found on this very site itself. This power comes with great responcibility though. You cant be like "I've gone 6 days with the faster method, that means im on day 45 time to dead this :mjgrin:" because it means you didnt get the one thing time is necessary for; self discipline. Do you all believe that the self discipline aspect is really better than the physical aspect?

:ohhh:How cold is the shower tho? Freezing, cool, what?

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
I'm all over the place at this point. I haven't fapped since the end of Nov. Some days I just feel like I'd be down to fukk nearly every woman, other times I just feel like sleeping because I'm overly horny, and then there are the moments where the urge makes me feel like I need to fap just to feel normal again. I'm honestly surprised I've gotten this far when two weeks felt impossible for me not so long ago. Feels good :blessed: