You can get tickets to an NFL for under five dollars now...

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
If you've ever wanted to go to an NFL game and you have five dollars in your pocket, then this is the perfect week to do it.

As of Thursday afternoon, there are actual NFL tickets that are selling on the secondary market for under five dollars. Of course, like all good deals, these tickets do come with a catch: You need to live near Buffalo, have a high tolerance for cold weather and be willing to sit through three hours of a Colts-Bills game.

If you can handle those three things, then these are the perfect tickets for you. The cheapest tickets for Sunday's game in Buffalo are currently being sold by VividSeats.com, where multiple four dollar tickets are currently on sale.

bills-colts-tickets-four-dollars.png

LOOK: You can get tickets to an NFL game this week for under five dollars

Tickets for Broncos-Colts game selling for as little as $6

Tickets for Broncos-Colts game selling for as little as $6

NFL Tickets Fall to an Incredible $4 Apiece

NFL Tickets Fall to an Incredible $4 Apiece

NFL in trouble and I'm loving it.

What they going to do when people stop coming to games?

Moody

Faroole ii geeya
Daps
Reppin
Puntland
I know some Canadians that make the distance to watch bills games.

Were they always struggling like this? :hhh:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Rough time to be a perennially awful teams. nikkas getting tired of paying for owners to be dikkheads and not be better. Too much talent in the NBA, CFB, even soccer and MLB, to be wasting time watching Buffalo miss the playoffs for 2 decades

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I know some Canadians that make the distance to watch bills games.

Were they always struggling like this? :hhh:
NFL fans are crazy. I went to the Redskins Bucs game a few years ago and there were some Canadian Bucs fans who drove all the way down to DC to watch it. First of all how do you even know about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of all teams in Canada?

Moody

Faroole ii geeya
Daps
Reppin
Puntland
NFL fans are crazy. I went to the Redskins Bucs game a few years ago and there were some Canadian Bucs fans who drove all the way down to DC to watch it. First of all how do you even know about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of all teams in Canada?

In Toronto the biggest teams are ironically relatively unaccomplished squads like the bears, titans, bucs. A few steelers, patriots and packers fans here and there. Very strange bunch up north.

Most Canadians pick a team at random and like transfer it to their families like an heirloom :russ:

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
:dead: