You cool with anyone you fukked b4?

Daps
Got some questions for you fine folk :myman:

1. Y'all cool with any of ya ex's?:patrice:
2. Is y'all cool with someone you had sex with in general? I mean cool like y'all talk almost everyday, like y'all are genuine friends.:jbhmm:
3. You think you can be real cool with someone you fukked in the past and not want to fukk them again?:sas2:
4. If your man/girl was still cool with someone who they had sex with but the only reason they aren't together is that the person wasn't ready to settle down, would you trust your man/girl around them or cut them off? Would you think that they still had feelings for them?:lupe:

5. If you were gonna toss him/her but brought it to their attention that you ain't like their friendship and they said they'd stop being friends with them, would you continue with the relationship then?:ehh:

Last edited:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Nope, had a chance to recently, because she missed her nerdy beta 5'3 bf and wanted to be friends with me still. But i was like nah lol gives vibes of trying to get best of both worlds

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yeah. Still friends with my most recent Ex.she was my Personal trainer for a while. One of my fwb's is one of my best friends. Neither woman lives in my state any more though.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Once u have sex with a man he will never let u forget it, when he comes around in the future he will definitely at least try to again. And generally the past sexual encounters will be his segway. He'll try to remind u how good it was before

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yesssss,only two of women I had sex with , we are cool. One I can crush at her crib if Im in her town and need a place to stay. The other sent me a pic of her engangment ring, I texted her back congratsssssss, when we bump in to each other we have a drink or two.

Its called being maturee.........

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
1. Y'all cool with any of ya ex's

No. I'm a ghost to my ex's.

2. Is y'all cool with someone you had sex with in general? I mean cool like y'all talk almost everyday, like y'all are genuine friends.

I'm cool with an ex friend with benefits, we don't talk everyday. Maybe a few times a week.

3. You think you can be real cool with someone you fukked in the past and not want to fukk them again?

No.

4. If your man/girl was still cool with someone who they had sex with but the only reason they aren't together is that the person wasn't ready to settle down, would you trust your man/girl around them or cut them off? Would you think that they still had feelings for them?

No. I wouldn't be okay with that, so yeah she's getting cut-off.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
2. Is y'all cool with someone you had sex with in general? I mean cool like y'all talk almost everyday, like y'all are genuine friends.:jbhmm:

yeah, we talk like everyday, some of the best sex, and its kept friendly, an interest outside sex helps maintain the friendship or just generally felling each others aura.