You Could Soon Be Fined for Defamation for Calling Someone Racist in Florida

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I’m originally from the south, even though I’ve been in San Diego for 22 years.

I’ve been to Tampa, Jacksonville, Orlando and Destin. I never had an interest in Miami.

I have 2 siblings in Dallas and I’ve hung out there. I’ve also been to Houston, El Paso and San Antonio.

I’ve been to Atlanta, have a potna from
ATL and I’ve been to Savannah.

:manny:
How are black ppl doing in SD? In particular Southeast SD? Skyline? The girl I’m talking to is on a business trip in SD. Told me there aren’t too many black ppl out there. Although it’s a gorgeous town.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
How are black ppl doing in SD? In particular Southeast SD? Skyline? The girl I’m talking to is on a business trip in SD. Told me there aren’t too many black ppl out there. Although it’s a gorgeous town.

Black household median income in San Diego: $63K

Black people make up 5.9% of San Diego’s population.

To answer your question. In a city where we are indeed the minority, we still manage to outperform the black median income in a majority black city like Atlanta where the median income for black people is $28K.

Atlanta is 47.6% black. What point are you trying to make?

:ehh:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Black household median income in San Diego: $63K

Black people make up 5.9% of San Diego’s population.

To answer your question. In a city where we are indeed the minority, we still manage to outperform the black median income in a majority black city like Atlanta where the median income for black people is $28K.

Atlanta is 47.6% black. What point are you trying to make?

:ehh:
My point was, black ppl are a minority in those cities. Only the privileged and degreed black ppl will make money in California cities. Much like everywhere else in the US. If you’re black and move to CA, chances are you moved there for a good job offer and or had connections. Just like everywhere else in the country. My point was, whether you live in a red state or blue state, capitalism is gonna be capitalism. The median household income is going to be higher in SD for black ppl, because SD and California in general is more expensive than an Atlanta. Black people make up a small percentage of California residents but make up a large percentage of those who are homeless and un-housed in that state. :yeshrug:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I’m originally from the south, even though I’ve been in San Diego for 22 years.

I’ve been to Tampa, Jacksonville, Orlando and Destin. I never had an interest in Miami.

I have 2 siblings in Dallas and I’ve hung out there. I’ve also been to Houston, El Paso and San Antonio.

I’ve been to Atlanta, have a potna from
ATL and I’ve been to Savannah.

:manny:

Which places are the best/worst?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Just vote it away y'all... that's the answer for everything :troll:

Having Republicans in power always results in them abusing Black people as well as all other non white people and women.

If they could be voted out that would be great.

If you have your way, the whole country will be subject to Republican rule.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Having Republicans in power always results in them abusing Black people as well as all other non white people and women.

If they could be voted out that would be great.

If you have your way, the whole country will be subject to Republican rule.

but isnt that how DEMOCRACY WORKS.... isnt majority rules why do you think they get in power in the first place???:what: you blaming me when all im doing is making a mockery of what YOU expounded when voting doesnt work to your benefit!!! :stopitslime:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Florida seems next to hell politically.
Let me introduce you to Texas. South Dakota tried to do something similar and less than 2.5% of their population is Black. Like someone said earlier, softest “alpha” males on earth. Don’t understand why mf’s continue running they asses down their for Memorial Day and other events.