You don't have a career, we all have jobs.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
For a time, my career was in non-profits.
Then a job I had in that career realized I'm the shyt and getting far ahead of what they could pay, so they fukk me over on what I had going AND laid me off. I had to get a job answering calls until I could shift my career to IT/Cybersecurity.

Jobs are critical to one's career but a job in and of itself isn't a career. There's difference.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah FOH, I have a career. I spent half my day either napping or shooting a basketball in a mini hoop. I was able to get to this point after working tons of jobs and having the experience and skill to start my career.

This is like that “the economy is actually bad” conversation but its coming from lower wage workers that are stuck in inherently precarious fields. My career has affords me a lot of opportunities and security. This is a personal problem.

Van Cleef

Pro
Daps
unless ur in upper management like sum director type shyt you dont have a career

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I roll outta bed, go downstairs to pop open a laptop, then sit around watching youtube or playing videogames all day. I have a career nígga… :mjlol:

I’m also getting my Masters.