You ever feel bad for the women who like you who you don't like back?

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I think I have about 4 of these right now at work

In my case I'm 43 so a couple of them are prolly my age but they look 43, whereas I don't (think I) look old yet.

A couple are just downright too chubby and carry it wrong. Don't quite have that womanly shape that drives me

And I been without a live woman for 2 months

So it's getting crucial

But I know these are not the creep move type chicks. I know if I hump one or four of them it's gonna blow sky high at work

Nah bish. I'm too quick.. getting slower every week tho
Yep, it's the consequences/aftermath that makes it not even worth entertaining. She's past/slightly past her prime, so if you do give it to her, she will be smothering you and claiming you....for the world to see.

I'm getting dispirited just thinking about it.

LocSavage

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ms13paint
This has never happened to me surprisingly.
Cuz da girls I b knowing be going 4 me n I'm not passing DAT opportunity up
I mean we both attracted 2 each other so shiiiiet Y
Make it hard on both us wen its just easier to see where it goez

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
I think I have about 4 of these right now at work

In my case I'm 43 so a couple of them are prolly my age but they look 43, whereas I don't (think I) look old yet.

A couple are just downright too chubby and carry it wrong. Don't quite have that womanly shape that drives me

And I been without a live woman for 2 months

So it's getting crucial

But I know these are not the creep move type chicks. I know if I hump one or four of them it's gonna blow sky high at work

Nah bish. I'm too quick.. getting slower every week tho
You see, I'm a young nikka so it's not as bad over here, and it's summer and school is over so I don't have to see her day in day out. I know if I hit her up, she'll be down but I'm not driving to another state for p*ssy.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
These men will pretend the lack of sympathy is because "women did it to". But no that is just the uncaring attitude of most people dealing with strangers.
This is why I say men who like to dictate and give women a hard time about who they choose and dismiss have alot of nerve.
You have a greater understanding of why women are how they are,once you as a man have had thirsty women after you who you have no interest in.
You begin to see how akward it makes you feel,how annoying it is.
Men who don't understand womens rudeness and dismissiveness, just haven't had enough women on their heels who they have no interest in yet.
Not saying it's right,but I definitely understand it.
Woman sent me a subliminally sexual text,that was obvious at the same time,I completely ignored it.
Humoring people and being even a little nice only prolongs the annoyance and akwardness.
I was wrong for giving her my number to spare her feelings when she asked for it on a friendly basis.
If they haven't had any women approach how could they understand? You can't expext a lion to know how a falcon feels while flyinng.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
No, not at all. This society constantly likes to remind men that women don't owe them anything so I feel the same way towards them. Being turned down and not having your desires returned is apart of life.

I don't care how nice or sweet women are, if you're not my type I'm not fukking with it.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
If they haven't had any women approach how could they understand? You can't expext a lion to know how a falcon feels while flyinng.

Thats what I'm saying,I don't expect men to understand until it begins to happen to them enough times. And then we still can't understand because it still won't happen to us a fraction of the ammount of times women have to deal with it.
Women have my empathy,but if I were single they would still be getting pressed with no remorse:mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
t*ts indistinguishable from the rest of the chest area with no discernable nipples, coarse hair...like elephant/boar/animal hair in her nether regions, a vagina that literally ate my whole hand like some kind of creepy alien mouth, and the smell....that godawful smell on my hand that got eaten...
I couldn't wash that shyt off for the next 2 days no matter how hard I scrubbed. It took bleach to get that alien p*ssy funk off my hand.
If I'd have stuck my dikk in that I'd be an outcast eunuch right now...

Hold this rep Shakespeare

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I'm looking about two chicks who is didn't realize liked me and I didn't notice cause I wasn't attracted to them and feel kinda bad. Idk why. I guess cause they never really had a chance. Maybe because I root for the underdog alot.

Anyone ever think about this?
Yeah I do too. Its wierd :russ: