You ever make a girl orgasm so hard it scares you?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Spin off from this thread
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/do-women-have-more-intense-orgasms-then-men.724927/

Shout to @ThaRealness

I was fukking my girl one time, going in. She start cumming. She shaking and shyt. But like eyes rolled up in head shaking violently for like a good 2 mins. I got scared like "Is she having a seizure?" shyt bothered me cause at one of the classes I trained at my job, some cat had a seizure like two nights ago.

Anyone ever had this happen?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
When I get her off the edge of the bed I start playing her body like an instrument. She's on her back with her plump bottom just hanging over.

Every stroke, every touch meant to make her cum and keep her cumming.

Halfway in, at this angle, I'm right against her g spot. I work it gently. I wet my thumb with saliva and softly start rubbing her clit. One foot in my chest, my other hand holding the other ankle.

I have to turn up and pound for a few strokes just to add a plot twist, then I sit still with her totally filled and use my hands to rock her hips up and down. She's dancing on my fat dikk. Rolling and bucking her pelvis against mine.

This goes on until she tells me.:enough. I change speed and intensity. Rub the clit, suck the nipples, suck a toe. Keep her trembling until she's totally spent

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I made a chick sound like that Marvin Gaye sample on that Black Thought song

Woooooooo
Ohhhhhhhh
Waaaaaaaah
Oooooooooo
Aaaaaaaaaaa

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Nah but it scared her and she told me that she had never been fukked like that and to never contact her again. I thought she was joking but she wasn't, she never picked up the phone or answered my text again.

Garjxen

Rocketeer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jehovah
My first love used to go retarded when she came

Ex-wifey seems like she is dying everytime, she stops breathing and goes stiff

You get use to it :unimpressed:

:bryan:

....best execution of that smiley in Coli history....be unimpressed with a girl orgasming on your dikk!

:russ:

....the Coli taking it to new levels today boi....

....maybe if dude wasn't banging fast food grade p*ssy....
:lolbron:

Last edited: