You ever see a bytch so bad you got nervous?

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
shyt happened to me twice this year too. It was more of a damn that bytch is baddd let me just sit back here and appreciate her looks instead of going up to her and saying hello.:francis:

but if it was an 8 or 9 that's a different story.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Never to the point that I was nervous but more so caught off guard.

I remember one day I got off my train stop and was about to change platforms, saw this one chick with the largest booty every. It was just straight large. I was just taken a back...idk know why but I just never expected to see such a large booty like that on my morning commute.

I'm used to the mundane but this was deviation from the norm:pachaha:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea this girl at my job. Light skin chick and I’m not even that into them. She’s bad as fukk. Once when we were talking about places to travel I was telling everyone where I was going and she asked if I ever wanted someone to travel with and I quickly said nah I’m good :russ: because I was nervous around her sexy ass and everyone was looking at me because it came off like I dissed her. My problem is when a 100 different dudes are chasing a girl I won’t be the 101st. I probably lost out on tons of girls that way. But every so often we’ll be alone and she be talking my head off and I just be staring. I never seen a broad look sexy while sneezing but somehow she pulls it off :noah: