You ever see a bytch so bad you got nervous?

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Hell no :martin:.

Whenever a bad chick steps in the room I make my presence known shyt matter of fact some of them be wanting my attention based off the shyt they do in front of me.

Like there was this time I was sitting outside a restaurant on my lunch break and this thick chocolate honey with a curvy body and phat ass (I still remember the visuals :pachaha:) in tight jeans stood in front of me acting like she was fixing her pants, ya know pulling em up, slightly bending over in front of me etc all type of shyt :banderas:.

She turned around a couple of times seeing if I was looking and I ain't gonna front my eyes were staring hard and she knew, then turned around asking me for the time & 5-10 mins later she asked for MY number, chatted up, smashed throughout a whole month and then we started dating:blessed:.

Bruhs if a girl ask for your number or to be her boyfriend/both, that means she's feeling you hard so don't turn her down unless she's ugly:wow:.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
:ohhh: Story time breh!
:russ: Nothing juicy, but that woman is BAD. Carries herself well, dresses real nice. She's with the shyts too. Perfect combination :banderas:
Just like anybody else I've been around plenty of attractive women, but they're pretty and stupid, or pretty and stuck up. She's bad af and cool. Kind of like 90s Jada.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Whenever i see a bad ass short chick. She has to be a slit thick with absolutely normal tall girl proportions but happens to be short. Similar to a dwarf (not midget)

shyt stuns the fukk out of me seeing them 1 foot below me looking up