You giving up anything for lent?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
i've known about lent for about 7 years and haven't looked into how religious it is to give something up for 40 days

And are there any bytches in that treatment center
no, there is a recovery building just beside this one for women but I don't know sh-t about it

the flat chested, no ass female cook is looking good at this point and it's only been a month 2 days officially in the program

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i've known about lent for about 7 years and haven't looked into how religious it is to give something up for 40 days

no, there is a recovery building just beside this one for women but I don't know sh-t about it

the flat chested, no ass female cook is looking good at this point and it's only been a month 2 days officially in the program

looks like you've already gave up p*ssy for the past month, what else do you need to give up?

I guess I will try to give up swearing

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
looks like you've already gave up p*ssy for the past month, what else do you need to give up?

I guess I will try to give up swearing
I can go out in the city with somebody who's been here for over 60 days, don't know anyone well enough to ask to bring me to get some p-ssy so ya more or less :damn: yr indoors otherwise for first 60 days

swearing is admirable :obama: