You grown “420 Friendly” nikkas are such losers.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
You’re really going to base your whole identity around a drug? What kind of low expectation having shyt is that? :mjlol:

I get it if you’re in high school/college. Between fukking and studying, what else are you gonna do? Most of us at least experimented with drugs then.

But once you graduate and get out into the real world, that’s fukking embarrassing.:mjlol:

“Hey man, let me wear a shirt with a leaf to show how laid back I am. Can’t wait to celebrate 420 like a fukking degenerate. I’ll put that in my social media profile too. Oh, and I’ve got to have 100 different pics of myself rolling/smoking blunts.” :mjlol:

Smoking/consuming weed isn’t a hobby you fukking losers. I avoid nikkas/bytches who make that the first thing identifiable about them.:hhh:

Don’t worry, I know the hit dogs are about to cry: “why don’t you mind your own business nikka?”:russ:

Why don’t you pick up a book you simple ass nikkas.

Last edited:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I mean @ThrobbingHood I feel your point. I use edibles with regularity but I have a life, goals, and responsibilities I'm not spreading that shyt on my socials for obvious reasons. I agree with the point that it's lame to have a hobby/activity you do embody your entire personality, but I'd honestly argue more people are like that (basic) than are well rounded. Be it "foodies", "hunters", "diy" types, having a sole thing make up your entire personality will always be basic, lowest common denominator adjacent activity.

Eating food isn't a hobby but "foodies" are a thing, paint your face isn't a hobby but "make up artists" are a thing. If people choose to be simple allow them to be just KIM.

But even though you mentioned it, if people aren't harming each other/getting in my way you couldn't pay me to care. I think fat people lack discipline and literally aren't putting enough effort into existing, but I let them cook so...... I'm a live and let live type if they're not on no bullshyt

:yeshrug:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
full
i den had this screen name since aim

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Lmao salty for no reason. Just got outta work myself, finna roll a fat backwood up, burn it with my girl, and “lol” at this thread for the rest of the night. Burn up :pachaha:

Oh yeah, NJ just passed legislation for rec cannabis yesterday. I will most certainly be high everyday for as long as I live here :pachaha:

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Imagine getting this defensive over a “drug” brehs. That’s healthy behavior right?”:mjlol:

Thanks for the neg though. :russ:
What happened that made you get up on a soapbox? Lol. I can tell you right now weed significantly improves my quality of life, dealing with these harsh realities. You got some nerve :mjlol: