You grown “420 Friendly” nikkas are such losers.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Breh, that shyt the worst. Why is it every time I walk into a store, I have to walk past someone who has the strong stench of weed because they have the munchies?

These inconsiderate a$$holes think everyone wants to inhale that awful smell. No respect or consideration for anyone else.:hhh:

Another nikka that depends on drugs to escape the harsh realities of life. Thanks for proving my point.:mjgrin:
You got me fukked up breh, im not lazy or unambitious.

How about stop acting like a cac and mind your own damn bidness :umad:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I actually feel the same way as the OP, weed is just a holiday drug for myself but honestly, I really don't really have a problem with a person making association of the vice of their choice (weed, sports, alcohol, racing, etc..)

As an adult it's fukk everybody else truthfully, Until someone pays my bills it's whatever, so I can't really blame others...
1000% true statement right here. Crazy part is weed pays a lot of peoples bills. Its a multi-billion dollar industry both legal and illegal.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
If you're identity is "stoner" it would be best to learn botany, how to professionally infuse anything, hemp soap producing, etc... these are skills that are finally paying off for my "loser" homeboy who for years only wanted to cutwood & mow lawns in the country till states legalized his weed.

He ballin now.

When men identify with their interest/work and their interest/work identifies with them it will always payoff.
Multibillion dollar industry being legalized right under ops nose. If he was smart hed get involved :mjlol:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Like clockwork. Let’s see how many more variations of “hit dogs hollering” we see in this thread. :mjlol:
I don’t even smoke, actually hate the smell of that shyt and you still sound like a bytch. Can’t imagine how much a fakkit somebody has to be to write all that about what @Another Man does. I’ll wait on that hit dog reply.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Multibillion dollar industry being legalized right under ops nose. If he was smart hed get involved :mjlol:
Nah bc what op does with his life is much more profitable and fast rising than the marijuana/hemp industry :rudy:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’re really going to base your whole identity around a drug? What kind of low expectation having shyt is that? :mjlol:

I get it if you’re in high school/college. Between fukking and studying, what else are you gonna do? Most of us at least experimented with drugs then.

But once you graduate and get out into the real world, that’s fukking embarrassing.:mjlol:

“Hey man, let me wear a shirt with a leaf to show how laid back I am. Can’t wait to celebrate 420 like a fukking degenerate. I’ll put that in my social media profile too. Oh, and I’ve got to have 100 different pics of myself rolling/smoking blunts.” :mjlol:

Smoking/consuming weed isn’t a hobby you fukking losers. I avoid nikkas/bytches who make that the first thing identifiable about them.:hhh:

Don’t worry, I know the hit dogs are about to cry: “why don’t you mind your own business nikka?”:russ:

Why don’t you pick up a book you simple ass nikkas.

I am 32, haveca successful career and far from a loser. I recently rediscovered weed and its the best thing I could have done for myself. It got me out of a major funk and cycle of negative thinking. OP it sounds like you may need to smoke one..:mjlol:

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS

Exactly bro. Everybody has their time to ball you just gotta be committed to whatever it is you love. Same shyt happened to all the dudes who used to be gamer & anime "losers" in the 2000's. If they was really bout that life they making money now. The hoes addicted to myspace got youtube channels now, buff ass warehouse workers who lived in the gym in 2013 on instagram sellin pre-workouts etc.... as much shyt as i give America this is the place to flip the script on folk and make bank off what you know if you dedicated.