Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:childplease: I literally just said I been lurking. I love y'all smileys! That's one of the main reasons I joined.

:mjcry:

If i was already on here, wouldn't I already know why I can't post nowhere??? :coffee:
Don't let the interrogation get to you (I Learned (and am learning) the hard way). It's hard not to get defensive when you feel like people constantly question your integrity and character. Nothing but internet shyt. I still gotta deal with that too. But after awhile you kind of understand the apprehension as a few posters have let me know the history behind that type of stuff. As long as you're yourself- you'll be aight.. ur from Harlem.. u tough right? lol..
:stopitslime:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:russ: What's crazy is, I don't look 'special'. I'm starting to think its pheromones or some shyt. :ohhh: :youngsabo: I'm the kinda brown skin girl who everybody dark try to claim, Indians, Ethiopians, Dominicans. Big eyes and a vaguely semitic nose, all fake hair looks 'natural' on me. #AAgang all day, Idk. I'm not talking internet shyt, just living vicariously. I got a man and we good. I'm just trynna describe. :ld:
yea just like us guys can give off confidence and that manly power yall do the same thing, idk u can just tell by looking at a broad if she's special. if your looks are anything like your personality, which is amazing btw, then i can see why guys are smitten by you.

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
The admin emailed me after approving my account saying if I donated I could post in TLR instead of having to wait. I donated, but I still have insufficient priviledges to post there...

:sadcam: Its been a week...

:mjcry:

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
@Blacksands I can't post in TLR, nor am I a fiction writer, but I am a proof reader with expertise in the fields you mention. Holla if you need me. I like what you're doing.

:salute: