You in college and you meet this chick who got everything you want in a woman but...

Archangel

Banned
Daps
She strips on the side to get through school. She classy, intelligent, body is all natural, is self aware and mindful of what is going on in the world. She even like sports and got a PS4. She got a night job at the strip joint downtown and is one of the most popular chicks there. You look up the strip club on youtube and the videos that feature her have thousands of views. You bout ready to settle down and you two have mutual interests in one another. She straight wifey material to you.

Would you still date her brehs? Why or why not? Lets discuss it. :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
It wouldn't be anything serious 'cause sooner or later I'm gonna have to 'share' her with the :shaq: folk that made her popular if she wasn't already dipping into that lifestyle. I've known a few stripper broads who wanted to fukk with a :hamster: type dude for a minute to hold onto the notion of being with a guy that don't treat her like meat, but give her a high enough student loan, rising strip club popularity and her first 10K a night lick and the chances of her being faithful to me or even fukking with me at all after that shyt drops dramatically.

And I ain't gonna be one of them "If you love me, you'll stop and we can figure this out":sadbron: type dudes, either. You got bills to pay, get money and stay safe. But I can't commit to shyt, sorry.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
How the fukk is a stripper wifey material?:pachaha:
She doesn't have interest in a future in stripping. It's just easy money to help her get through school. She got everything else you look for in a wife? You willing to ignore that detail breh?

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
She strips on the side to get through school. She classy, intelligent, body is all natural, is self aware and mindful of what is going on in the world. She even like sports and got a PS4. She got a night job at the strip joint downtown and is one of the most popular chicks there. You look up the strip club on youtube and the videos that feature her have thousands of views. You bout ready to settle down and you two have mutual interests in one another. She straight wifey material to you.

Would you still date her brehs? Why or why not? Lets discuss it. :jbhmm:

giphy.gif

the first lady was a prositute...