You in college and you meet this chick who got everything you want in a woman but...

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
She doesn't have interest in a future in stripping. It's just easy money to help her get through school. She got everything else you look for in a wife? You willing to ignore that detail breh?
nikka...:mjlol:
Why couldn't she you know get a job?
Strippers are prostitutes that same "easy money for college" will turn into sucking some nikkas dikk for "easy money for shoes" while ya silly ass at the crib playing hubby.
Its a mentality.
Don't say i aint warn you.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
:usure::usure::usure:...when they tell you, "no sex in the VIP".........they lying.

Last edited:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Nah. Every stripper is fukking on the side for the right amount of money and if you look good enough.

That's not wifey material. :whoa:

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Be intelligent, but have no other skill set to make money other than stripping brehettes

:childplease:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Shesfrraky.com
Search
Stripper name

18 videos found.

You still wanna wife?

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She strips on the side to get through school. She classy, intelligent, body is all natural, is self aware and mindful of what is going on in the world. She even like sports and got a PS4. She got a night job at the strip joint downtown and is one of the most popular chicks there. You look up the strip club on youtube and the videos that feature her have thousands of views. You bout ready to settle down and you two have mutual interests in one another. She straight wifey material to you.

Would you still date her brehs? Why or why not? Lets discuss it. :jbhmm:

She'd have to stop strippin'...otherwise she'll just be a hoe I fukk...p.s. I'm never settlin' down again...miss me with that...we can be life partners and have certain agreements...understandings and boundaries in place...one of the boundaries being that she doesn't strip or does hoe shyt...but with her ass all out there on display for the world to see...she wouldn't be someone I'm eyein' anyway...

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
She strips on the side to get through school. She classy, intelligent, body is all natural, is self aware and mindful of what is going on in the world. She even like sports and got a PS4. She got a night job at the strip joint downtown and is one of the most popular chicks there. You look up the strip club on youtube and the videos that feature her have thousands of views. You bout ready to settle down and you two have mutual interests in one another. She straight wifey material to you.

Would you still date her brehs? Why or why not? Lets discuss it. :jbhmm:

Do you have a link to her videos on youtube? :usure: Asking for a good friend.:feedme::mjgrin:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
We could date/kick it. Might even fall for her tbh, but id always know she's a fukking stripper and probably never be able to commit long turn, which would break us up, and send us into that weird gray area, where every convo/ meet up is like a Drake song. :francis:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
If she got more money than me, I'll work with it.

If she got a body like a stripper, she in school, she got a nice income, AND she got Playstation? Shiiieet that's cuffing material to me.

I'm a grimy nikka so I can't be out here being choosy :manny: