You must vote DEMOCRAT🐴 🔵 for ONE single reason; The GOP make WHITE ONLY COURTS 👨🏼‍⚖️ for 40+ YEARS

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:snoop:

THEY ARE CELEBRATING THEIR COURT TAKEOVER!!!!!

rollcall.com
Trump, GOP senators throw themselves a party to celebrate judicial overhaul
John T. Bennett
3-4 minutes
President Donald Trump and Republican senators took a victory lap Wednesday to celebrate their push to put nearly 150 of their picks on federal benches from coast to coast.

“It starts with Mitch — because you never gave me a call and said, ‘Maybe we can do it an easier way,’” Trump said during a lively ceremony in the White House’s ornate East Room.

He was referring to using most of the Senate’s floor time to move judicial nominees, and not backing down when some of those individuals received pushback from Democrats — and even some Republicans.

[Tuesday elections show Trump coattails are mostly rural, experts say]

The Senate has confirmed 72 Trump judicial nominees this year, the most of his term. Overall, he and McConnell have put 112 justices on the federal district courts, 43 to circuit courts and two to the Supreme Court. The Senate, shortly after the event wrapped, was slated to vote on two more.

The high number of vacancies Trump has been able to fill is partly because McConnell used his majority leader position to bottle up dozens of nominees tapped by President Barack Obama during his last two years in office.

Trump and several GOP senators said more nominations are coming, via retirements mostly. But also because of what the president called “the D-word,” meaning death, which he says he doesn’t like to discuss.

“Mr. President, this is one of the many ways you are helping to make America great again,” McConnell said during his time behind the presidential lectern, using part of Trump’s 2016 campaign slogan.

The majority leader called federal judge posts the “most important thing” that a new GOP president could do, something he said he told Trump early on.

“You’ve been helped by a decision I made and these guys backed me up on: to not fill that [Antonin] Scalia vacancy on the way out the door,” McConnell said to cheers, referring to him blocking Obama’s nomination of Merrick Garland to fill the conservative justice’s seat.

“And, boy, you didn’t blow it,” McConnell said to Trump before referring to Scalia’s replacement: “Neil Gorsuch is an all-star.”

Trump criticized the “angry mob” and “activist” judges, whom he called part of a liberal attack against his presidency.

The president, who appeared in a jovial mood, joked with his fellow Republicans about the nomination process and even told Sen. John Cornyn of Texas that “nobody’s beat you” in his reelection race. Trump quipped that former Democratic Rep. Beto O’Rourke, who recently dropped out of the 2020 Democratic presidential primary, can’t win in the Lone Star State because he opposes religion, guns and oil.

The audience howled laughter.

But lawmakers were soon back to congratulating themselves.

“Our Democratic friends are tough and they fight hard for their causes,” said Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, who credited Trump with not “pulling the plug” on now-Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh amid sexual assault allegations that surfaced during his confirmation process.

Graham said that one of the reasons he expects Trump will be reelected is because “you fight for conservative judges.”

@Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @SupremexKing @#1 pick @Clutch Robinson @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @ba'al @panopticon @johnedwarduado

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate when people say this shyt.

You should vote ALL THE TIME.

All this "vote local" stuff is used by people who don't even DO THAT.

its all on the same ballot :dead:

Anytime someone says "I vote locally" you know they're full of shyt :laff:

Bruh I have been voting in every election since I have been able to vote. I voted for Public Advocate in NY yesterday, City Council in the previous one (I haven't missed one) I think if we had more representation for our communities from people in our communities things would get better faster.
Republicans control the House because of this.

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
I absolutely abhor that I gotta tacitly cosign abject phuckery because of this fact

:hhh::scust: damn near every time I'm at the polls. I need black folks to wake tf up

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Weak ass Obama with his second SC pick gave us that hag Kagan. Then Centrist Merrick Garland.

:hhh:

Dude was too shook to nominate someone black (and especially ADOS).
White people regardless of what they say online or in-person wanted this. White supremacy is the first and most important issue. Obama and Trump will get inline with that.