You must vote DEMOCRAT🐴 🔵 for ONE single reason; The GOP make WHITE ONLY COURTS 👨🏼‍⚖️ for 40+ YEARS

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
Roland's not gonna scare us to the polls next year.

Black Americans lived through Jim Crow, our parents, or our grandparents come out of it.

Racist white judges don't scare us.

Those of you who don't have any connection to Jim Crow America and only know this country post King. Well, I can see why y'all scared.

Y'all not scared enough to prioritize ados/fba when it comes to getting our check that Dr. King proposed so y'all just gonna have to be scared, cause we are not running interference for the Democrats as long were not centered in their agenda, which means a full on comprehensive marshall plan just for us that includes a individual reperations package.

White boomers are about to transfer their wealth while black America is headed off the cliff.

We're gonna be priced out of America in less than 40 years.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Roland's not gonna scare us to the polls next year.

Black Americans lived through Jim Crow, our parents, or our grandparents come out of it.

Racist white judges don't scare us.

Those of you who don't have any connection to Jim Crow America and only know this country post King. Well, I can see why y'all scared.

Y'all not scared enough to prioritize ados/fba when it comes to getting our check that Dr. King proposed so y'all just gonna have to be scared, cause we are not running interference for the Democrats as long were not centered in their agenda, which means a full on comprehensive marshall plan just for us that includes a individual reperations package.

White boomers are about to transfer their wealth while black America is headed off the cliff.

We're gonna be priced out of America in less than 40 years.
my nikka, theres more shyt than reparations.

cause which courts do you think will review any challenges to reparations?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)

giphy.gif

Greetings bytch, this my thread now :mjgrin: and your dirty ass ain't doing shyt about it :laff: Free The Brehs

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is true.

I remember some stupid posters on here were whining about how their one Presidential vote didn't change the conditions of Black people in the US everywhere and how they're jaded now; as if there aren't three branches of government, all three of which are Republican controlled and a judiciary that the right have been pushing more and more conservative for almost 40 years straight, which includes the state and federal courts.

Its a long process to fix.