You must vote DEMOCRAT🐴 🔵 for ONE single reason; The GOP make WHITE ONLY COURTS 👨🏼‍⚖️ for 40+ YEARS

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
my nikka, theres more shyt than reparations, cause which courts do you think will review any challenges to reparations?

:beli: :beli:

Black wealth. The issue is Black wealth. The call for reparations is not just a moral one, it's an impending crisis response.

If I told you white America's wealth would be 0 in 30 years you wouldn't be discussing judges or stopgap measures, you would understand that we were discussing something that's too big to fail.

You're not ados. If black America fails there's a chance you and yours will be ok. Too many non-ados, democrats and leftists treat black America like a moral abstraction.

You don't think people get the ramifications of judges?

Rights and Laws apply to the homeless man on the street also, but his primary concern in life is food, clothing, and shelter.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:beli: :beli:

Black wealth. The issue is Black wealth. The call for reparations is not just a moral one, it's an impending crisis response.

If I told you white America's wealth would be 0 in 30 years you wouldn't be discussing judges or stopgap measures, you would understand that we were discussing something that's too big to fail.

You're not ados. If black America fails there's a chance you and yours will be ok. Too many non-ados, democrats and leftists treat black America like a moral abstraction.

You don't think people get the ramifications of judges?

Rights and Laws apply to the homeless man on the street also, but his primary concern in life is food, clothing, and shelter.
Which judges are going to review the legal challenges to the policies you care about?

In 3 years, Trump has replaced 25% of all federal judges.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The only hope for america is a radical left candidate that will make BIG changes. Trump has done something remarkable with his presidency. Hes exposed:

A. Just how much power the president can have to get things shifted in one direction or another.

B. The amount of spinelessness in politicians of any given party. These Republicans had all the smoke for him while hes running and now they ask how high when he asks them to jump.

C. How much unelected power there is in the system. From the electoral college, to the federal courts.

D. How much of what makes up government boils down to gentleman's agreements between cacs, millionaires, and "black" politicians.

All that shyt gotta go if any real lasting change is going to be made.

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
Which judges are going to review the legal challenges to the policies you care about?

In 3 years, Trump has replaced 25% of all federal judges.

I'm done.

I'm telling you that black America is headed for a too big to fail crisis that was set in motion before Trump's judicial appointments and that the policy ramifications of liberal or conservative judicial appointments won't matter if black America doesn't have any social capital left (money) . What does it matter if I can legally sit down at the lunch counter if I can't afford anything on the menu?

If the net worth of you and your family was 0 right now, I doubt you would have the time or inclination to be posting 24/7. You would have more pressing concerns in life.

The meta issue here is, Democrats getting votes is not on us, they will get 90% of the vote again from us.

The onus is on everyone else who supposedly cares about judges and the rest to "do the right thing and vote democrat". Take this to the white forums you spam/post on and tell them that.

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Daps
We still got fools here saying they gonna vote Dem. I don't care if you hate them, Repub vote is suicide for black people.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I hate all the candidates but I’m voting dem

No more John Birch/Heritage Foundation/TPUSA b*stards, the last four years have been insufferable. They have gained too much ground. All those people were groomed by literal Nazi exiles

Daps
I really hate the defeatist mentality that there is nothing we can do to change things, and not even ATTEMPTING to do something. Just vote.

Think of all the black people who were lynched, attacked by DOGS, and sprayed with fire hoses just so you had the right to vote. Vote for them. Exercise your right to vote.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
I really hate the defeatist mentality that there is nothing we can do to change things, and not even ATTEMPTING to do something. Just vote.

Think of all the black people who were lynched, attacked by DOGS, and sprayed with fire hoses just so you had the right to vote. Vote for them. Exercise your right to vote.
:usure::unimpressed: