You Plan On Going To Your High School Reunion

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
My high school reunion had no more than 30 people at it. When you're graduating class is less than 100 students, u don't go. I went to a shytty high school

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
I actually have my 10 year next year. I was just talking to some of my peoples from my class about that yesterday. They pretty much said if I wanted to catch up with you I would have. :yeshrug: Personally I want to go but only if the event sounds fun.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Ur an illegal immigrant whatd u expect. Get ur papers if u want a good education
I went to Miami Jackson senior high. We were in trick daddy's shut up video. You went to a high school where u let white girls lick your face to see if it tasted like chocolate while u had the :lolbron: face u fukking dunce

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
I went to Miami Jackson senior high. We were in trick daddy's shut up video. You went to a high school where u let white girls lick your face to see if it tasted like chocolate while u had the :lolbron: face u fukking dunce
U smuggle 20 of your hairy square ass relatives in the back of a van so u can cross the border then got the nerve to complain that the 8 of y'all who survived didn't get a quality education. U fukking wetbackz I tell u :gucci:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
U smuggle 20 of your hairy square ass relatives in the back of a van so u can cross the border then got the nerve to complain that the 8 of y'all who survived didn't get a quality education. U fukking wetbackz I tell u :gucci:
This might be slightly funny if i was a Mexican. It's so fukking obvious that I'm that dude that fukked all your friends and u salty as fukk I never paid u any mind

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nah. I believe there was one a few years ago. Don't talk to anyone from high school and my teachers have moved on to other schools.