You think Taker walks away when he is done wrestling?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Same question as title

Will he appearing every few months to take up 15 minutes of the show?

Will he be a stooge like Patterson for one of haitch's kids?

Will he cross the line and appear at GFW?(we know tna won't exist by then:youngsabo:)

Will he become the General Manager who only answers to the urn?

Mob H

All Star
Daps
I could see him either hanging it up for good or being one of the backstage guys that runs out to break up a brawl.

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
I could see him either hanging it up for good or being one of the backstage guys that runs out to break up a brawl.

VEs54cQ.png

Mob H

All Star
Daps
lol nah he would be a presence he runs down lol. He isn't the Brooklyn brawler

Dude got a living legend like Taker reduced to the Val Venis ambulance slap :russ:

I'm just saying though. One, he's already 50. And two, his character is too unique to have him coming out 10 years from now to just guest host or be on some legends panel or something, unless they have him come out as something like "Mark Calloway AKA Undertaker."

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
A few years ago I thought he was going to retire and just appear only at WM tombstoning a random vanilla midget and then leave. But now :patrice:

Maybe an special appearance when the ratings are in the toilet:francis: which is every week, so neither that.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think he goes home. After his HOF induction which should happen the night before his final Mania match, I'm sure he'll have a job for life but not on camera. If he was up to it, I'd like to see him take Corbin and Cass under his wing. Who better to learn how to work like a big man than Taker.