You Think You Could Take 49-Year Old "Iron" Mike?

Triangularbirds

All Star
Daps
And we have nothing to go on that would suggest otherwise...at best, we can look at their wins/losses when they were at similar points at the tail end of their careers, and what type of opponents they were beating and losing to...like my post above...Roy to this day at age 46, has never lost to somebody as bad as Kevin Mcbride...and he was dominating guys like Lacy & Shieka who are levels above McBride at a older age than Mike was when he lost to McBride.

If he couldn't compete with the Kevin McBride's of the world at age 39... the fuk type of opponents would he'd be losing to at age 49?
I don't think age had anything to do with Tyson's loss and retirement to McBride, he's said, and it's pretty obvious when you watch the fight again, that he just lost that love for boxing.

What Tyson's missing to still be a fighter, is the spirit. The power's obviously still there, even partly, and the speed isn't quite what it used to be but pretty fast for a heavyweight.

In Jones' case, the spirit is there, dude doesnt give up at all, but the body not so much imo.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
:merchant: to be honest I wouldn't wanna spar with him either. 23 yrs younger bein the same height won't mean shyt :mjcry: