Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
perhaps its time for afro brazils to rise up and start a violent revolution. At some point we have to hit them where it hurts. There should be a thousand black al queadas and isis's just based on how our people are treated worldwide alone. the for passivity must come to an end

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
nikkas acting like agro Brazilians arent already fukked over. Stuck in the slums with no chance of upward mobility and the police routinely come through and shoot the block up with no repercussions.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
perhaps its time for afro brazils to rise up and start a violent revolution. At some point we have to hit them where it hurts. There should be a thousand black al queadas and isis's just based on how our people are treated worldwide alone. the for passivity must come to an end
Honestly speaking i'm really surprised that no form of black al queada exist with all the fukk shyt black people have gone throughout the years. Seriously it's like we drunk the kool aid and said this is the best we got.

:yeshrug: next 50-100yrs looking kinda grim honestly for black people

- no political power
- no financial security
- constant state of poverty and fukkery

This is the hill some people are really choosing to die on:hubie:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly speaking i'm really surprised that no form of black al queada exist with all the fukk shyt black people have gone throughout the years. Seriously it's like we drunk the kool aid and said this is the best we got.

:yeshrug: next 50-100yrs looking kinda grim honestly for black people

- no political power
- no financial security
- constant state of poverty and fukkery

This is the hill some people are really choosing to die on:hubie:

We're content with being treated as 2nd class, even in our own countries. Its damning that after centuries of colonization many African nations find themselves on the precipice of being once again colonized by China. And in the diaspora we are completely docile and dependent on the good will of our historical oppressors. I am advocating violence. Nor am I saying ALL whites are bad. However, we need to come to a common ground that our race is persistently under attack. All of us. We cannot allow the horrors we endured in the past to repeat themselves.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
More than 45% of the population is black but only 10% identify as black

That speaks volumes.

Yup, they are seriously fukked..and right in the ass too.

If you dont even have the sense of whom you are, you dont even know which side youre on..you'll lose badly in a fight.