Youc00nTube: Korean Girls Explains Why She In Love With The (Bro)Thers

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
do yall just search for this shyt all day ?

if she likes black men, cool. if she doesnt like black men, thats cool too. :manny:

Clicked a couple videos from the Man finds his wife cheating using a drone video. :mjpls:Seen a couple of these and this was calmest/least over the top. Wondering what the Coli thinks about this Paag queen right here

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Wow, i remember leaving a comment on a video of hers 7-8 years ago where she was explaning how koreans in korea are still on that :mjpls: xenophobic tip and how she was blatantly dissed openly for being married to a black man.

Asians in asia are all kinda fukked up with how they perceive beauty and how they want to be perceived. Still, if theres a real life chun li... im chloroforming dat bytch and locking her up in my bedroom word to @Tommy Knocks

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I gotta give her man credit for his programming :upsetfavre:. He got her on Youtube making videos about their love and fighting off the culture for him.

On the other hand... She not black:wow:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Wow, i remember leaving a comment on a video of hers 7-8 years ago where she was explaning how koreans in korea are still on that :mjpls: xenophobic tip and how she was blatantly dissed openly for being married to a black man.

Asians in asia are all kinda fukked up with how they perceive beauty and how they want to be perceived. Still, if theres a real life chun li... im chloroforming dat bytch and locking her up in my bedroom word to @Tommy Knocks
They not too happy about Asian women marrying Cacs, but they can't really do anything about that since Cacs control all the foriegn business in their countries economy (aka jobs and money for the local men) and Cacs are 70+% of their tourism money.

White people control a large share of many Asians countries GDP, but reality is they salty about it but cant do anything cause they depend on it. South Korea has Cacs helping it, North Korea had Cacs attacking it, difference between the two is clear as day.

Black people dont go to Asia or bring anything to Asia. Cant imagine being her father and hearing she in love with a brother:russ:. Why my daughter??? Id be disappointed if she didnt marry a local guy and ended up with a cac, but why the only nikka ive ever heard of in the country with my daughter :mjlol:.
:mjpls:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I remember when I was fresh outta highschool and was going to community college, I was livin wit my cousin in a duplex his dad owned..he had like 5 otha nikkas living there to..just a bunch of nikkas getting blunted and fukn hoes..whole crib was messy. One day im over there in my room on the bed trying to sleep and this skinny ass Korean girl (straight fresh off the boat type of viet girl) walks in my room and asks where the bathroom at, I point her down the hall then ask my cousin who chun li is..he said that was his homeboy new girl..so later that night we all downstairs smoking, drinking, music loud as hell and I look over and this Korean girl on the couch bobbing her head trying to look down and shyt, she hit the blunt and started coughing, she was out of her element but didn’t want it to show..i asked her “you like black men huh:stopitslime:” she put her head down and said yes..

Next thing I know the front door opens and 3 otha nikkas come through, they walk over to chun li and one of em picks her up and I remember she had this scared look on her face:merchant:..took her to one of the rooms and all 3 of them nikkas fuked the shyt outta her..i wasn’t sure if she was getting raped or what at first but I wasn’t bout to say nothing..bout 3 hours later she comes out putting her shirt back on, hair all fuked up..i looked at her and said, so u like nikkas huh? Her head went down and eyes started watering, she ran out the crib crying…ever since then I tell these broads, quiit liking shyt cause its cool, she aint had no business hanging out wit them thug ass nikkas and she paid for it..

I lika bwack Men they so HWAT!!

Don’t like us because you saw a nikka on BET that looked like me and you think black is cool..fuk around and get a train ran on yo ass..any time a female says "oh i only like black men, or i only like white men" bytch is nuts believe that.