Youc00nTube: Korean Girls Explains Why She In Love With The (Bro)Thers

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember when I was fresh outta highschool and was going to community college, I was livin wit my cousin in a duplex his dad owned..he had like 5 otha nikkas living there to..just a bunch of nikkas getting blunted and fukn hoes..whole crib was messy. One day im over there in my room on the bed trying to sleep and this skinny ass Korean girl (straight fresh off the boat type of viet girl) walks in my room and asks where the bathroom at, I point her down the hall then ask my cousin who chun li is..he said that was his homeboy new girl..so later that night we all downstairs smoking, drinking, music loud as hell and I look over and this Korean girl on the couch bobbing her head trying to look down and shyt, she hit the blunt and started coughing, she was out of her element but didn’t want it to show..i asked her “you like black men huh:stopitslime:” she put her head down and said yes..

Next thing I know the front door opens and 3 otha nikkas come through, they walk over to chun li and one of em picks her up and I remember she had this scared look on her face:merchant:..took her to one of the rooms and all 3 of them nikkas fuked the shyt outta her..i wasn’t sure if she was getting raped or what at first but I wasn’t bout to say nothing..bout 3 hours later she comes out putting her shirt back on, hair all fuked up..i looked at her and said, so u like nikkas huh? Her head went down and eyes started watering, she ran out the crib crying…ever since then I tell these broads, quiit liking shyt cause its cool, she aint had no business hanging out wit them thug ass nikkas and she paid for it..

I lika bwack Men they so HWAT!!

Don’t like us because you saw a nikka on BET that looked like me and you think black is cool..fuk around and get a train ran on yo ass..any time a female says "oh i only like black men, or i only like white men" bytch is nuts believe that.

so much :snoop: in this entire post but this right here solidifies it

you actually go up to chicks of another race and say "so u like nikkas"? c00n ass comment.

I dont care if you had no interest in fukking her and it was just a rhetoric question...that was just some straight up c00ning shyt...

never understood yall fools asking non black chicks "u like nikkas"?/ "u like black guys"? that is some Justin slayer behind the scenes interviews color struck shyt

:camby:

"I wasn't sure if she was getting raped or what at first but I wasn't about to say nothing" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

at least check to see if she resisting. nikkas say the dumbest shyt man :smh:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
so much :snoop: in this entire post but this right here solidifies it

you actually go up to chicks of another race and say "so u like nikkas"? c00n ass comment.

I dont care if you had no interest in fukking her and it was just a rhetoric question...that was just some straight up c00ning shyt...

never understood yall fools asking non black chicks "u like nikkas"?/ "u like black guys"? that is some Justin slayer behind the scenes interviews color struck shyt

:camby:

"I wasn't sure if she was getting raped or what at first but I wasn't about to say nothing" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

at least check to see if she resisting. nikkas say the dumbest shyt man :smh:

eat a dyck nikka..i was questioning the bytch cause i knew she was a culture vulture and just wanted to be "down"...i knew exactly what time it was when she came over because i knew who she was with..she was on some fad shyt and got ran through..instead of fukking wit nikkaS, she should have found some black men...white girls be on that same shyt..chun li learned that day..

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:wow:Them levels of fukkery. Wolves wasn't playing
I remember when I was fresh outta highschool and was going to community college, I was livin wit my cousin in a duplex his dad owned..he had like 5 otha nikkas living there to..just a bunch of nikkas getting blunted and fukn hoes..whole crib was messy. One day im over there in my room on the bed trying to sleep and this skinny ass Korean girl (straight fresh off the boat type of viet girl) walks in my room and asks where the bathroom at, I point her down the hall then ask my cousin who chun li is..he said that was his homeboy new girl..so later that night we all downstairs smoking, drinking, music loud as hell and I look over and this Korean girl on the couch bobbing her head trying to look down and shyt, she hit the blunt and started coughing, she was out of her element but didn’t want it to show..i asked her “you like black men huh:stopitslime:” she put her head down and said yes..

Next thing I know the front door opens and 3 otha nikkas come through, they walk over to chun li and one of em picks her up and I remember she had this scared look on her face:merchant:..took her to one of the rooms and all 3 of them nikkas fuked the shyt outta her..i wasn’t sure if she was getting raped or what at first but I wasn’t bout to say nothing..bout 3 hours later she comes out putting her shirt back on, hair all fuked up..i looked at her and said, so u like nikkas huh? Her head went down and eyes started watering, she ran out the crib crying…ever since then I tell these broads, quiit liking shyt cause its cool, she aint had no business hanging out wit them thug ass nikkas and she paid for it..

Don’t like us because you saw a nikka on BET that looked like me and you think black is cool..fuk around and get a train ran on yo ass..any time a female says "oh i only like black men, or i only like white men" bytch is nuts believe that.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
eat a dyck nikka..i was questing the bytch cause i knew she was a culture vulture and just wanted to be "down"...i knew exactly what time it was when she came over because i knew who she was with..she was on some fad shyt and got ran through..instead of fukking wit nikkaS, she should have found some black men...white girls be on that same shyt..chun li learned that day..

:dead: you get even dumber in your responses. i didnt know you could top that...

did you really just pull the "I love Black people...not nikkas" Chris Rock line on me? :pachaha: Even Chris rock himself said he regretted that shyt cause he knows it was c00n territory.

I do agree with you about how too many women like her go for black men through stereotyping certain things they see on TV...but saying they should go for black men instead of nikkas just sounds like white supremacist talk. if not for your avi i would have to ask if you were white.

and back to my original point...i dont care if you were just "questioning"....it aint EVER ok for any Black man to be asking a non black female or male if they like nikkas...are cool with "nikkas" or "like to have sex with nikkas"

it sounds stupid...if u wanted to make a point say "So You like Black guys huh"? with the :mjpls: tone

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
I know that chick, there is another one too

Don't get hype

I don't date Asian Women who have only dated White Men in the past

My Woman's ex was Black but before that she only dated Japanese in Japan.

Don't mess with Asian chicks that ONLY date Brothers it's a trap

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
They not too happy about Asian women marrying Cacs, but they can't really do anything about that since Cacs control all the foriegn business in their countries economy (aka jobs and money for the local men) and Cacs are 70+% of their tourism money.

White people control a large share of many Asians countries GDP, but reality is they salty about it but cant do anything cause they depend on it. South Korea has Cacs helping it, North Korea had Cacs attacking it, difference between the two is clear as day.

Black people dont go to Asia or bring anything to Asia. Cant imagine being her father and hearing she in love with a brother:russ:. Why my daughter??? Id be disappointed if she didnt marry a local guy and ended up with a cac, but why the only nikka ive ever heard of in the country with my daughter :mjlol:.
:mjpls:

Guangzhou region of China is probably the friendliest (out of necessity) towards Blacks
Japan generally has no problem with Black people in particular
South Korea they are extreme either they love us or hate us. There is no in-between in that country when it comes to Blacks.

Best thing if you absolutely want to date a Korean girl make sure you do not live in Korea together, you will be leered at and questioned all the time even in Seoul. But if you become fluent in Korean you will get respect.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I know that chick, there is another one too

Don't get hype

I don't date Asian Women who have only dated White Men in the past

My Woman's ex was Black but before that she only dated Japanese in Japan.

Don't mess with Asian chicks that ONLY date Brothers it's a trap
Asian women who only date black men. Latinas who only date black men. White women who only date black men. All are the most emotionally fukked up women you could meet.:scust:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Asian women who only date black men. Latinas who only date black men. White women who only date black men. All are the most emotionally fukked up women you could meet.:scust:

They tend to be Women who were savagely rejected or abused by Men of their culture along with White guys.

But it depends, a couple of Chinese girls in the South they learn from a young age if they have a big ass that a Black man is more likely to treat them well.

So the younger ones I wouldn't be too suspicious of because right off the bat most Chinese Men are not gonna pay them no mind period.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

let a rape happen brehs