Young M.A "Who Run It" Freestyle (Video)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
giphy.gif

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
nah i'm not impressed at all

dont like the flow or the lyrics. besides ooouuu nothing she does touches my soul

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
ooouuu touched your soul?

oh i loved that record, still do. it goes so hard.

her flow was impeccable and while it wasnt some sort of lyrical display (streets more than sesame was a little bit weak lol), she straight swagged it out. nothing has touched it since from what i've heard from her

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
oh i loved that record, still do. it goes so hard.

her flow was impeccable and while it wasnt some sort of lyrical display (streets more than sesame was a little bit weak lol), she straight swagged it out. nothing has touched it since from what i've heard from her

song aint that hard bruh and she was never nice. Some people get lucky but their lack of talent will make sure they're never heard from again. People on here talk shyt about Drake but he goes harder than 99% of anyone in the game today (on some straight rappin shyt). Compare his 10 bands to this shyt and the talent gap is clear.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
nah i'm not impressed at all

dont like the flow or the lyrics. besides ooouuu nothing she does touches my soul
that's what i don't get... ooouuuu was all swagger and more than anything, that beat

when i hear shyt like this and nikkas is going crazy for "bars" I'm like what bars? seriously point out the dope ass bars she has... it's more just a lowered bar (no pun) cause she's a dyke chick... if nicki or drake spit this trash, they'd be making threads on if they fell off or not