Young M.A "Who Run It" Freestyle (Video)

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Boy do I hate you old nikkas.

2 and some change decades ago you fakkits were screaming Lil Kim's Hardcore lyrics at the top of your lungs at some club in an irrelevant section of Americ.

Fast forward to the current day and y'all are shytting on a female lyricist that actually has bars you can repeat and not sound like a complete fakkit :russ:.

fukking coli flattops.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
She rhymed sonthin and sonthin but a dozen timesbut she a lyricist:russ:

It couldn't even keep pace with the beat:stopitslime:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
nikkas hating cause she a dyke:russ:

She easily the best female rapper in the game..and better than alot of the current dudes.

Boy do I hate you old nikkas.

2 and some change decades ago you fakkits were screaming Lil Kim's Hardcore lyrics at the top of your lungs at some club in an irrelevant section of Americ.

Fast forward to the current day and y'all are shytting on a female lyricist that actually has bars you can repeat and not sound like a complete fakkit :russ:.

fukking coli flattops.

nah fukk that... quote these fire bars right now

there's been teams of women, gay women, strong women, who had actual bars and could rap. don't give extra points cause she dyking.. would you put her bar for bar against any top 30 lyricists in the game? i asked before and i'll ask again... what exactly is she saying that's so amazing?