Young single mother just dm'd about her being in a financial Bind.... (she kinda looks like Jada Pinkett too)

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
She's a relative of my neighbor. Real sweet girl, just cool and quiet. We use to be kind of cool, in a friendly way. She would just walk over and talk to me or sometimes ask to use my basketball. She's so small, i initially thought she was in High school, but she was around 20. One time me and my girl was chilling on the car and she walks up and started talking to me like my girl wasn't there.
:mjtf:

My girl surprisingly didn't ever say anything about it. Maybe bcuz she looks so young, probably thought she was in High school or something.

Fast forward 2 years, I moved back in town. I saw her a few days ago, she's still a petite cutie and now a little thicker but now has a 1 year old. We spoke and I keep it moving. Last night I liked her story. This morning I have a message saying she had to pay a lot of bills and if I could help her with a few bucks. Shes' always been sweet and cool with me, so I did. Only like 30$. She was so grateful. And tells me where she lives and that she doesn't do anything but take care of her child. And to hit her up sometimes.... I'm not trying to take advantage of her, but she is fine and we have always been cool.

Is this a sugardaddy set up? :flabbynsick:

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Some of those messages started popping up back in Sept. Its starting to get rough out here..

Also one time is whatever, but you know what it is, you help again or even a 3rd time, it becomes an unwritten obligation.. You been warned :ufdup:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nate season is here Obligatory.....
setitoff-set.gif

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You must have that simp energy. She really tried you. And you didn't even have to use your passport to exploit economic short comings bro.

Go ahead and put her on a monthly stipend. Have those slurping and gurgling appointments scheduled on calender. Have siri remind you as well. "Meating today at 9."

:troll: